PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets rookie RB McKnight failed conditioning test

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does with fans of teams he doesn't hate.

Re: McKnight, I just don't get it. Have some pride, man. I like to stay in shape and I don't even get paid for it.

I stopped by Gangreen to gauge the reaction to this kids less than impressive first and second impressions. Apparently he was inconsistent at USC although drafted based on The Sanchise vouching for him with Tannenbaum. He's reportedly quite the toker... As stressed as he has to be over the early returns, wouldn't be surprised to see him peeing his way to a suspension if that's the case.

I stopped by Gangreen to gauge the reaction to this kids less than impressive first and second impressions. Apparently he was inconsistent at USC although drafted based on The Sanchise vouching for him with Tannenbaum. He's reportedly quite the toker... As stressed as he has to be over the early returns, wouldn't be surprised to see him peeing his way to a suspension if that's the case.

That would be wicked pissah

McKnight already looking like an excellent replacement for Leon Washington.

McKnight is a huge upgrade over Washington. LdT is a huge upgrade over Jones. Ducasse is a huge upgrade over Faneca. Repeat 10x and admit the Jets are Super Bowl bound.

Talk about pressure. Woody Johnson will have a gun to his head lest he implode and barf on national television. More dramatic grist for "Hard Knocks." :singing:

Exactly how does a RB who is supposed to take the role as the team's speedy, shifty back to counter their smashmouth back fair a conditioning run? Typically if a RB fails a conditioning run, they are supposed to be the big bowling ball types like Bettis was.

McKnight is 190lbs. It isn't like he is 230lbs.

To me, that's the real story. The guy is built like CJ Spiller and Jahvid Best, speed is supposed to be his game. I can't recall ever hearing of that kind of player failing a conditioning run. Dreadful.

To me, that's the real story. The guy is built like CJ Spiller and Jahvid Best, speed is supposed to be his game. I can't recall ever hearing of that kind of player failing a conditioning run. Dreadful.

Dreadful??? It's SPECTACULAR! :rocker::singing:

That would be wicked pissah

th_rimshot.gif

I am looking forward to see how it's covered on Hard Knocks

And this is the kid the Jets felt made Leon Washington expendable???

OUCH..

Leon having a metal rod in his leg made him expendable.

I still haven't heard if he will definitely be ready for the season.

The Jets took a gamble and so far its not looking too good, thank god they have Danny Woodhead.:D

The Jets took a gamble and so far its not looking too good, thank god they have Danny Woodhead.:D

Leon Washington + metal rod > Joe McKnight.

Last edited:
Leon Washington + metal rod > Joe McKnight.

Yeah, unfortunately its looking bad right now.

I admire the Jets for taking the gamble but I'm not going to be happy if its a bad one.

At least the Jets can always pick up the guy Leon made expendable, Lenfat White. ;)

McKnight has got to stop hanging out and dining with Rex Ryan every night and for hours at the Country Buffet

Yeah, unfortunately its looking bad right now.

I admire the Jets for taking the gamble but I'm not going to be happy if its a bad one.

At least the Jets can always pick up the guy Leon made expendable, Lenfat White. ;)

What do you want as many RBs who can't pass the conditioning test as possible?

Here's a bit of information for you. A titanium rod is much less likely to snap than bone is..

As for where Washington is, well, the Seahawks TC starts tomorrow, so my guess is their conditioning runs are today... I'm sure we'll here whether Washington gets PUPed or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back