PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets @ Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
WEll Sanchize is doing the right thing by not throwing the ball. Raiders are getting destroyed with their Run D

Wow! The Raiders are really, really bad. The play calling on both sides of the ball is horrible.

Gradkowski is in. The ovation he got was ******* funny.

Jay "Jeff George" Cutler trailing Bengals 28-0, he is on his annual playoff choke run earlier than I expected.

Jay "Jeff George" Cutler trailing Bengals 28-0, he is on his annual playoff choke run earlier than I expected.

Good call. Cutler IS the secondcoming of Jeff George!

The REDZONE HD on Comcast is fabulous..............they cut seamlessly from game to game.Only drawback:No Dolby Digital.

Can we trade a 7th rounder to Al for Shane Lechler?

Jeff George update, Cutler 3 Ints, 2 fumbles, Da Bengals 38-3 over Bears. Future HOF QB Jeff Cutler has thrown his 1st TD today, rallying his team and cuts the score to 45-10.

Last edited:
Jeff George update, Cutler 3 Ints, 2 fumbles, Da Bengals 38-3 over Bears. Future HOF QB Jeff Cutler has thrown his 1st TD today, rallying his team and cuts the score to 45-10.

It's way too early to make the final tally but, to date, those who were pummeling McDaniels over Cutler are really looking bad.

Last edited:
Cutler is killing my fantasy team :mad:

It's way too early to make the final tally but, to date, those who were pummeling McDaniels over Cutler are really looking bad.

Really Really BAD! I want to hear what they have to say now.

I had to pause the 10-min replay on the NFLN on Demand, just to make sure that it was indeed Tubby Wrecks who co-hosted a gatorade shower on Callahan because, you know, he was Al's x-HC, and the Jesters had just won 38-0, so he, like, deserved a gatorade shower because of all the bad things Al did to him like, how dare he, relieve Callahan of his HC duties after he took the Faiders from the penthouse to the outhouse in less than 3 years.

A gatorade shower on an OC, by the HC, for a road win in...October. What a ******ed, clowinish, disgraceful buffoon. I really, really hope he gets his, and that right soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back