PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets open to drag queen cheerleaders [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT:Jets open to drag queen cheerleaders

Considering that they play in New Jersey, where roughly two third's of the female population look like drag queens to begin with, I don't think it's that far fetched.

Re: OT:Jets open to drag queen cheerleaders

Considering that they play in New Jersey, where roughly two third's of the female population look like drag queens to begin with, I don't think it's that far fetched.

One third of the male population in Jersey looks the same way.

Re: OT:Jets open to drag queen cheerleaders (merged)

Jets fans deserve transvestite dancers reprsenting their team - and what a fair representation it is!

Re: New York Jets to Have Cheerleaders Tryouts - Drag Queens Invited

OH MY GOD.... That is the best thing that I have ever heard anybody say, about anything, ever!

LOL

but I have one problem with this article.

Why the hell do they put a picture of a Patriots cheerleader at the bottom of the article. They can't even report the ridiculous things their team does, without somehow trying to humiliate the pats.

How about this for a story:

"Patriots decide to let hermaphropdites with oral fixations, join coaching staff"

p1_mangini_getty.jpg

Last edited:
Re: OT:Jets open to drag queen cheerleaders (merged)

"Is this where the tryouts are being held?"
Expressive_Long_White_Hair_Guy.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man, The Jets continue to be FUBAR!

You will not believe this latest fiasco with the Jets org. I,m just wondering if Broadway Joe,s fur coat started this latest thrend. :eek: This gives new meaning to "Drag yourself to the game", especially if you're from Queens. :D

www.thejetsblog.com/?p=4182 :confused::bricks:

Re: Oh man, The Jets continue to be FUBAR!

What's the story? This is nothing.

Sorry, maybe the link was bad, so here it is.
Jets Flight Crew Would Give Drag Queens a Fair Chance
Posted on May 7th, 2008 by Bassett
I realize writing this on the web could be opening Pandora’s box for the Jets, but … since Buzz Bissinger (no matter how many apologies he makes) thinks we bloggers are dedicated (NSFW language) to “cruelty” and “journalistic dishonesty” … might as well play the part … here goes.

In a rather innocuous interview by WNYC (public radio) that turned somewhat for the strange, it would seem that the Director of the Jets Flight Crew has a somewhat open-minded policy when it comes to those who would try out for the Flight Crew:

REPORTER: She says they’re looking for “goodwill ambassadors” and people fans can relate to:

GARVEY: We don’t have any strict requirements - no weight or height requirements - we have all different girls on the team and all different girls looking to try out…”

REPORTER: There’s not the kind of human variety you might find in a supermarket checkout line - the largest body is about a size “6″ -and there are no male cheerleader wannabe’s.

GARVEY: we haven’t had any men apply… we are looking for young women.

REPORTER: If there was a mind blowing drag queen?

GARVEY: I guess everyone deserves a fair chance - so that would be my attitude.

Umm … OK. Well it IS public radio and the audtions WERE in Chelsea … what do you expect?

As I think about it, Ms. Garvey dealt with the situation with aplomb. If I’m trying to put myself into Ms. Garvey’s shoes … oh wait … that would make ME a drag queen …

In truth, it’s clear from the audio that the question was a joke, but it’s good to hear that Garvey has the same open-mindedness it would take to fill her roster, much like Coach Eric Mangini & GM Mike Tannenbaum’s “land of opportunity” when it comes to drafted or undrafted players …

Filed under: Main Page

Crap like this is why the Jets should stick with a no cheerleader policy.

Can you imagine trannys doing backflips on the 50 yard line at half time. LOL

Sorry, maybe the link was bad, so here it is.

The link was fine, I just don't see what the story is here. Someone joked about a drag queen in the Jets organization....and....:confused:

Guys.. Garvey said exactly the correct thing to say. If I am not mistaken, all the non-football operations for all the teams are considered Equal Opportunity employers. Had Garvey said anything else, then there would be grounds for a discrimination lawsuit.

Crap like this is why the Jets should stick with a no cheerleader policy.

Can you imagine trannys doing backflips on the 50 yard line at half time. LOL

Now, if you could just get the Pats to draft some soccer players (we do have a wrestler) maybe you could distract them long enough to finally win the game. ;)

Now, if you could just get the Pats to draft some soccer players (we do have a wrestler) maybe you could distract them long enough to finally win the game. ;)

=====================================

Eh maybe, the Jets get all the Pats draft picks after the 2nd round per free agency anyway, and I don't think the Jets need anymore soccer players.:rolleyes:

The link was fine, I just don't see what the story is here. Someone joked about a drag queen in the Jets organization....and....:confused:

It was a stab of sacasum. A joke,you know HUMOR!:singing: Something that has been lacking a wee bit around here for a while. :D :rocker:

=====================================

Eh maybe, the Jets get all the Pats draft picks after the 2nd round per free agency anyway, and I don't think the Jets need anymore soccer players.:rolleyes:

Whaddaya mean? According to the national media the Pats are terrible drafters because none of their picks make their team! I guess the media missed the Amtrak trains both Mangini and Dungy have set up outside training camp on cut down day (and who can blame them - Darth Vader (aka BB) doesn't let any media anywhere near Gilette Stadium).

Couldn't happen to a more fitting team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye