PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets Mason Traded to Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 out of the last 4 games against Sanchez, 2/3 being in NE, he has thrown like 8 TDs and no INTs, probably no sacks either (save that lame Anderson garbage time sack).

I love to hate on the kid but I always look back to that, just don't understand how we make his career at this point, he is probably a backup or FA if it wasn't for our defense.

So Sanchez only plays against the Pats?!? You do realize the Pats are the only team that hasn't intercepted Sanchez this year. Jacksonville is the only team to not have two or more sacks on him. The Pats sacked him twice, not just the Anderson sack. Also one of his two drives that ended with him throwing a TD against the Pats was a 20 yard drive.

He could turn it around, but year three as a starter is usually a good indicator and he has been pretty bad this year.

3 out of the last 4 games against Sanchez, 2/3 being in NE, he has thrown like 8 TDs and no INTs, probably no sacks either (save that lame Anderson garbage time sack).

I love to hate on the kid but I always look back to that, just don't understand how we make his career at this point, he is probably a backup or FA if it wasn't for our defense.
I have no idea what you're attempting to say with this post.

Stockholm syndrome, Aus....

How does getting rid of Mason (who played 5 snaps vs. the Patriots this past weekend) for a conditional 7th round pick make the Jets better?
It opens up a spot for Jeremy Kerley. Whether he turns out to be a significant upgrade will have to be seen. Jets fans are excited by what they've seen so far but time will tell.

I look at how much the Pats changed between their first Jets game last year and their second, most notably the addition of Woodhead, and that makes me think that those who write off the Jets at this point are jumping the gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back