PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets Mason Traded to Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a loser Mason is. Jets are lucky they got anything of value for him in a trade. He's done.

So now that's two head coaches who told Mason to go bleep himself

Wow. There is no smoke without fire indeed.

I bet the Jets are loving the fact that they let Cotchery and Edwards walk. Burress and Mason have been immense signings taking their passing game to a whole new level.

Mark Sanchez looks every bit the QB we were told he was capable of being.

Last edited:
Jets fans are already spinning it into a brilliant move by Tannebaum turning a worthless player into a draft pick. Funny how a little over a month Mason goes from a major upgrade from Cotchery to excellent trade bait for a conditional seventh round pick.

didn't he retire like 3 seasons ago?

Man used to have a lot of respect for Mason, one of the toughest players in the league but, now he's kinda been exposed for being a ****. Dude should probably retire soon.

Jets WR Derrick Mason reacts to exchange with Bill Belichick in NFL Network documentary | NJ.com

"(I won't see him) not before (the game), during the game," Mason said. "I respect him because he's a very good head coach. They won a bunch of games during those times (putting emphasis on the words). When they were allegedly...you know (referring to spy gate). They won a bunch of games.

"But nah, I respect coach, he's a good coach. But I will see him out there."

Congratulations, Derrick. You did last long enough to see the Great Man.

And you've been dismissed. :D :D :D

Jets fans are already spinning it into a brilliant move by Tannebaum turning a worthless player into a draft pick. Funny how a little over a month Mason goes from a major upgrade from Cotchery to excellent trade bait for a conditional seventh round pick.

everyone so far except Rah Rah and that horrible old person, SG 3...they were the main loudmouths bragging about all 53 Jets were far superior to anyone on the Patriots roster.Idiot Idiot 19 went so far as to boast that Welker couldn't even make the Jet roster this season.

The wings are falling off the dead fly...er...airplane....

So a corpse like Mason is worth a conditional seventh, but we got sod all for Sanders and Meriweather? Awesome.

What a losah. Shut the **** up, Mason!

Sounds like a little scapegoating going on in the wake of another embarrassing Green Beans loss. Who takes his place now, Kerley?

And the imploding begins.
:D

Solid signing right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back