PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets Holmes throws offensive line under the bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
mclovin.jpg

10 char

Jets self destruct in 3.....2....1......

However, no way in hell they lose to the Dolphins. Maybe, just maybe if Henne was still playing.

The implosion is beginning. Man, just imagine if the Dolphins win. What I wouldn't give...

they're probably going to beat miami , then beat my chargers

after that, who knows

Holmes is a captain. This is a perfect example of Jets team leadership. And the infighting couldn't happen to a better team than the Jests.

The media's become group therapy for that team, the press should start charging a fee

Looks like the implosion is slowly happening!

Many thought it would happen sooner, but seems it may be happening soon!

after that, who knows

Your Chargers are better than the jets this year IMO. I am expecting you guys to beat them.

I have to say I am impressed with Holmes. It took nearly a week after a loss this week for him to throw a teammate or a coach under the bus. He guy is starting to show restraint.

So much for the Mason trade sending a message to the locker room that no one is safe. Holmes knows he cannot be cut or traded and will continue to show why the Steelers dumped the guy.

The funny thing is people on this board blasted Belichick for not trading for this guy. This guy is a worse locker room cancer than Adalius Thomas.

Last edited:

after that, who knows

I agree that the Jets should take care of the Phins, and probably do so fairly easily. I have to disagree on the Chargers. I think the Chargers have a very good chance of winning in NJ.

I agree that the Jets should take care of the Phins, and probably do so fairly easily. I have to disagree on the Chargers. I think the Chargers have a very good chance of winning in NJ.

If this and the other incidents that have been reported in the last few weeks are just smaller signs of bigger fractions in the locker room, I wouldn't even bet on the Jets winning Monday night. Once a locker room becomes fractured, even the most talent team can go down the tubes.

I personally wonder if Ryan has the balls to do what Belichick would do in this situation. Belichick would have no problem with stripping Holmes of his captain's title and/or benching Holmes at least for a period of time during the game. So far Ryan has used the star system in his punishments. Holmes has seen no punishment for repeatedly throwing teammates and coaches under the bus, but Mason gets benched and then traded.

Your Chargers are better than the jets this year IMO. I am expecting you guys to beat them.

I think the Chargers could be the best team in football if they got rid of Norv...

This is freaking awesome

chrisfarleylemmetellyaboutmysale.gif

SD has only lost to one team this year, the Patriots.....no way in hell the Chargers dont beat the jets

but i sure do hope Miami can pull one out, that would be so awesome to witness

after that, who knows

SD can and should win that game. We'll be rooting hard for you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes