PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets have a 1 year window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jets have a 1 year window (oops, didn't mean to post in draft forum)

In an uncapped league, what the Jets are doing is smart. The repercussions in a capped league are unknown, and in the future, and that team needs to sell PSLs now.

What do you think the chances are that the next CBA will have no salary cap? I think it's pretty close to 0%. As for the PSLs, I agree it may be the correct strategy for the Jets' ownership. I'm just saying that there will be negative implications of the way they're putting together their roster. And they'll be coming sooner than some people want to believe.

I havent heard anyone say that Sanchez will suck because he is a Jet and all Jets suck. In fact, you are ironically, using that strawman as your basis for your argument.
If all it took was to find one example of a player who played bad and then played well to prove a player will be good, then everyone in the league is going to be a Hall of Famer.
At best your argument would say Sanchez has the possibility of improving because someone once threw more Ints (btw te comparison is a poor one because you only are counting Ints) not that its insane to say he wont.

Most of the people I have seen criticize Sanchez do so with reason, not because he is a Jet. If he were a Lion you wouldn't hear the criticism, not because he only sucks because he is a Jet, but because we don't care about Lions. How much, good or bad has been said on this board about Stafford?
So Jets (and Bills-sometimes-and Dolphins) will be discussed on this board, some negatively because they suck. That doesnt mean they wouldn't suck on another team but that we wouldn't be talking about them on this board because they wouldnt be relevant.

Back to your example:
Did you consider the amount of SUCCESS Manning had surrounding his 28 failures in his rookie season? You do realize that mostly what he did was remove the mistakes, not replace them with a ton of additional success right? He set a rookie passing yardage record. Sanchex has t not only eliminate the errors, but also find a lot more success before he would be a good QB.
Other than that, there are numerous differences that are leading to criticism of Sanchez beyond his Int total, that show remarkable difference between him and future Hall of Famer, Peyton Manning. Some examples would include:
-Arm strength
-Accuracy
-Intelligence
-Ability to read a defense
-Demeanor and Attitude
-Work Ethic
-Success at the college level
-Ability to perform in the clutch
etc,etc

SO if you want to compare Sanchez to Manning focus on those areas. Otherwise, I can use your argument and say we should go get Joey Harrington because he didnt throw 28 Ints as a rookie, therefore he has a chance to be as good as Manning.

You are wrong...not everyone in here feels that way but more than you think feel that anyone wearing green and white will fail or they are not as good as they look,If Sanchez were a Detroit Lion no one here would even talk about him because of out of conference and really no one hates the Lions,they feel bad for them.

Of course no one can say Revis stinks or they should watch another sport.

Say what you will but you will never convince me that some fans have such hatred for a particular team that if a player is lousy in his rookie season like Sanchez was,that he will never amount to anything in thier minds...and thats the truth whether to agree or not.

For example If Maroney was a Jet with similar stats as he has here, I could imagine all the ridicule he would get in here,guys would be laughing of how much of a wasted pick he was and thats no BS...If you believe otherwise I suggest waking up and smelling the coffee.

I won't continue with this conversation because I choose not to continue disputes with homers who will always be one sided,It does not get anywhere but wasting pages in a thread.

Last edited:

1.) I really don't care if it annoys you, because...

1.a) You're claiming arrogance about a post that has none in it, you're doing it because you're a homer busy bashing the Jets and I dared to point out something in contrast to your position, and you're a hypocrite on this 'arrogance' subject. Hell, it's you who's always jumping on my posts, rather than the other way around.

2.) I know precisely what I posted. Many of the same people who are crushing these moves would be doing cartwheels if those same players had been acquired by the Patriots.

3.) "Effectively", I said nothing of the sort. Your point of view inclines you towards your inference.

It has nothing to do with the topic it has to do with the content.
If you find no arrognace in stating that anyone who disagrees with you and is criticizing the Jets would be praising the Patriots for the same moves? (Note that you say this as if it is a fact that you are certain of, ie you can read their minds)

I now understand. Your point of view is that everyone is a liar.
That people come to this board and knowing that the Patriots did something bad, praise it, or knowing the Jets did something good trash it.
I guess it doesnt matter why people would do that, but what is more bizarre is that you believe you are the arbiter of the integrity of the posts of other people.
If stating, not just once, but confirming, that you can read the mind of the poster and determine they are lying is not arrogant, you need to look up the definition of arrogant.
Makes sense though, if I thought I could chalk up anyone who disagrees with me as someone who truly agrees with me but just lies all the time, I'd be arrogant too.

What do you think the chances are that the next CBA will have no salary cap? I think it's pretty close to 0%. As for the PSLs, I agree it may be the correct strategy for the Jets' ownership. I'm just saying that there will be negative implications of the way they're putting together their roster. And they'll be coming sooner than some people want to believe.

I think that you may be misunderstanding me about the CBA, because I think it's all but irrelevant to the Jets right now (if you aren't misunderstanding me, perhaps we're just seeing it 180 degrees differently and I'm misunderstanding you). From the point of view of the Jets, IMO, what the CBA becomes in the future is for the future. For example, Edwards and Holmes are both in contract years, so the CBA won't have backwards consequences unless the league gets some really punitive language put into the CBA based upon past collusion, and I don't expect the players (or courts) to allow that to happen. The Jets need to get those PSLs sold now. The CBA might preclude the Jets re-signing all the players who's deals are up, but that's a risk the team has to take.

Also, there's only so much of a first and second year cut that the cap could make without destroying almost every team's financial planning. Do you think the Colts are going to make Manning a $20 million dollar man in anticipation of a $100 million salary cap, for example?

Last edited:
You are wrong...not everyone in here feels that way but more than you think feel that anyone wearing green and white will fail or they are not as good as they look,If Sanchez were a Detroit Lion no one here would even talk about him because of out of conference and really no one hates the Lions,they feel bad for them.

Of course no one can say Revis stinks or they should watch another sport.

Say what you will but you will never convince me that some fans have such hatred for a particular team that if a player is lousy in his rookie season like Sanchez was,that he will never amount to anything in thier minds...and thats the truth whether to agree or not.

For example If Maroney was a Jet with similar stats as he has here, I could imagine all the ridicule he would get in here,guys would be laughing of how much of a wasted pick he was and thats no BS...If you beleive otherwise I suggest waking up and smelling the coffee.

But I think you are missing the point.
I agree that many Patriot fans HOPE than Sanchez will suck, and will search for reasons, but I kind of think thats part of being a fan.
But that doesn't mean he doesnt suck or the reasoning isn't valid.
Personally, I think Sanchez is never going to be a good QB. I think that for most all of the categories I listed, not because he is a Jet. I would think that if he were on any team (I did before he was drafted) but I am happy to think it because he is a Jet.
Another example. Vernon Gholston. Before the draft many fans were hoping we would draft him, even saying it was a foregone conclusion, and I said that it would be a terrible mistake. That I did not want him, that he would fail miserably as a 3-4 OLB, and his only chance in the NFL was as a 43 DE in a system like the Colts.
Now the fact that the Jets drafted him makes me happy that I am right, and probably causes me to talk more about it than if he were a Buc or a Jaguar, but if he were a Patriot my opinion would be exactly the same.

The fact that Manning threw 28 Ints has nothing to do with Sanchez' future.
I guess what confuses me is why you want to defend our rivals?

Why do you insist on acting like you are so much better than everyone else that you can tell them what they would be thinking?
The arrogance is really annoying.
Think about that, you just posted that there is a group of people on this board that are so disingenuous that they are knowingly stating that the Jets made terrible moves by signing these players, but if the Patriots had done so they would be priasing them effusively.
Effectively you have said that you cannot be wrong because everyone else lies on purpose.
Is that really your intention?

Maybe because he is right?,I agree with what he has said

I don't always agree with Deus but most of the time his responses are right down the middle,he is not a radicle homer nor is he a troll posing as a Pats fan either

We need more unbiased opinions like him and me and a few others in here instead of one sided crap that makes the Pats better than any team out there when in fact that is not true these days,it would make the forum a much better place and less nausea based.

When are some going to learn that while the Pats have some HOF talent on this team,overall this team is in the middle of the pack right now.

It has nothing to do with the topic it has to do with the content.
If you find no arrognace in stating that anyone who disagrees with you and is criticizing the Jets would be praising the Patriots for the same moves? (Note that you say this as if it is a fact that you are certain of, ie you can read their minds)

And here we go again....

I did not state what you are claiming I stated, nor did I imply it. In fact, the word "many" clearly differentiates from "anyone who disagrees". The "arrogance" involved there would be you assuming what I meant despite it running counter to the very language of my post.

I have no problem with people criticizing the Jets. I do it quite often, myself.

I now understand. Your point of view is that everyone is a liar.
That people come to this board and knowing that the Patriots did something bad, praise it, or knowing the Jets did something good trash it.
I guess it doesnt matter why people would do that, but what is more bizarre is that you believe you are the arbiter of the integrity of the posts of other people.
If stating, not just once, but confirming, that you can read the mind of the poster and determine they are lying is not arrogant, you need to look up the definition of arrogant.
Makes sense though, if I thought I could chalk up anyone who disagrees with me as someone who truly agrees with me but just lies all the time, I'd be arrogant too.

Again with the gibberish and false claims.

I don't always agree with Deus but most of the time his responses are right down the middle,he is not a radicle homer nor is he a troll posing as a Pats fan either

We need more unbiased opinions like him and me and a few others in here instead of one sided crap that makes the Pats better than any team out there when in fact that is not true these days,it would make the forum a much better place and less nausea based.

When are some going to learn that while the Pats have some HOF talent on this team,overall this team is in the middle of the pack right now.

My point had nothing to do with his opinion on the topics, but with the fact that he states that he can read the mind of other people and state with certainty that they are lying in their posts.
My post had nothing to do with his opinion and everything to do with the arrogance of telling someone else they don't mean what they say. It is ridiculous.

But I think you are missing the point.
I agree that many Patriot fans HOPE than Sanchez will suck, and will search for reasons, but I kind of think thats part of being a fan.
But that doesn't mean he doesnt suck or the reasoning isn't valid.
Personally, I think Sanchez is never going to be a good QB. I think that for most all of the categories I listed, not because he is a Jet. I would think that if he were on any team (I did before he was drafted) but I am happy to think it because he is a Jet.
Another example. Vernon Gholston. Before the draft many fans were hoping we would draft him, even saying it was a foregone conclusion, and I said that it would be a terrible mistake. That I did not want him, that he would fail miserably as a 3-4 OLB, and his only chance in the NFL was as a 43 DE in a system like the Colts.
Now the fact that the Jets drafted him makes me happy that I am right, and probably causes me to talk more about it than if he were a Buc or a Jaguar, but if he were a Patriot my opinion would be exactly the same.

The fact that Manning threw 28 Ints has nothing to do with Sanchez' future.
I guess what confuses me is why you want to defend our rivals?

I do not like the Jets for any reason and am the biggest Pats fan that I know of in my area (ask my wife how much Pats stuff I buy every year), but I also realize that on paper at least,they are a better overall talented team than the New England Patriots are at this point in the offseason and the Pats must rely on some rookies to being them up to playoff level and that is not easy to do.

Face it,even if those new Jet players don't pan out,isn't it a much easier road to the playoffs right now than to rely on some JAGS and rookies to get there?

Like I said for instance players such as Chad Jackson were allowed to waste 3 years here with people in this forum still thinking he was going to develop into something special just before he got cut...now,put him on the Jets or the Dolphins and in less than a year from his drafting,the laughter would have been spread of what a dumb move it was to move up and get that bust,but as long as he is a Patriot he deserves a 3 year trial period,I hate biased people,it nauseates me.

Last edited:

EVERYONE is biased in one way or another. Pessimistic is no less biased than optimistic.

I am not defending Sanchez or anything but there is a QB who in his first year threw 28 INTs and did nothing to help his lousy team win games?

Anyone remember that rookie by the name of Peyton Manning?

I think some here are judging this kid too quickly,mainly because he is a Jet and anyone on the Jets team sucks.

Now if he throws 20+ INTs again this year then maybe some of you have something here,but right now its all hope that he fails in this forum,I say lets see him with a year experience under his belt and some talented receivers at his disposal before we label him a bad Quarterback.

People need to stop comparing Sanchez to Peyton Manning. Yes, he threw 8 more INTs than Sanchez that year, he also had 14 more TDs (he has the rookie record at 26), passed for 1,325 more yards, had 211 more pass attempts (which is more than Sanchez's 196 completions), completed 130 more passes, and had a 56.7 completion percentage vs. Sanchez's 53.8%.

Manning was used differently too. Jim Mora knew the Colts were going to suck in 1998 and decided to commit to being a passing team to allow Manning to grow from his mistakes. Mora never cared about the outcome, he just wanted Manning out there throwing and learning. That is why he threw so many INTs was because he threw so often. Even so, he had a better TD to attempt and INT to attempt percentage than Sanchez. Not the same way Ryan used Sanchez.

No offense, but I am tired of hearing the Manning rookie year comparisons to Sanchez. If you take the one stat, interceptions, they look similiar, but any deeper analysis tells you that Manning was worlds ahead of Sanchez in his rookie year.

I do not like the Jets for any reason but I also realize that on paper at least,they are a better overall talented team than the New England Patriots are at this point in the offseason and the Pats must rely on some rookies to being them up to playoff level and that is not easy to do.

Face it,even if those new Jet players don't pan out,isn't it a much easier road to the playoffs right now than to rely on some JAGS and rookies to get there?

Like I said for instance players such as Chad Jackson were allowed to waste 3 years here with people in this forum still thinking he was going to develop into something special just before he got cut...now,put him on the Jets or the Dolphins and in less than a year from his drafting,the laughter would have been spread of what a dumb move it was to move up and get that bust

There were a lot more critical comments on this board about Chad Jacksin being a bust than there have ever been about any Jet being a bust.
I dont get your point.
And I disagree that the Jets are more talented. But then, I have never, ever judged teams by name value. As I said, the strength of a team is its lack of weaknesses, not its 'big names' and the Jets have enough significant weaknesses that I do not see them getting past the 9 win total they put up the last 2 seasons.
I do not believe that changing one underperforming corner for another, jettisoning your #1 RB and replacing him with an over the hill vet, or adding a WR with severe off the field problems without having a QB who can get him the ball indicates improvement.

I think the Jets 9 wins was an overachievement last season and the Patriots 10 was an underachievement. So the gap was larger than it seemed to begin with. The gap really hasn't changed significantly this offseason.

And here we go again....

I did not state what you are claiming I stated, nor did I imply it. In fact, the word "many" clearly differentiates from "anyone who disagrees". The "arrogance" involved there would be you assuming what I meant despite it running counter to the very language of my post.

I have no problem with people criticizing the Jets. I do it quite often, myself.

Again with the gibberish and false claims.

You absolutely said that people critcizing the Jets moves would be praising them if the Patriots made the same ones.
Why deny it? Did you not mean it?
Do you believe that people come to this board and post so that they can lie? That you can dismiss peoples opinions because you detect them to be disingenuous?
Thats what you imply. You absolutely diminsihed the opinion of people criticizing the Jets moves by stating that those people would be praising them if the Pats made them. That is absolutely dismissing their opinion as dishonest and contrived.
You said it, have the balls to stand behind it tough guy.

I think that you may be misunderstanding me about the CBA, because I think it's all but irrelevant to the Jets right now (if you aren't misunderstanding me, perhaps we're just seeing it 180 degrees differently and I'm misunderstanding you). From the point of view of the Jets, IMO, what the CBA becomes in the future is for the future. For example, Edwards and Holmes are both in contract years, so the CBA won't have backwards consequences unless the league gets some really punitive language put into the CBA based upon past collusion, and I don't expect the players (or courts) to allow that to happen. The Jets need to get those PSLs sold now. The CBA might preclude the Jets re-signing all the players who's deals are up, but that's a risk the team has to take.

Also, there's only so much of a first and second year cut that the cap could make without destroying almost every team's financial planning. Do you think the Colts are going to make Manning a $20 million dollar man in anticipation of a $100 million salary cap, for example?

So you agree that the Jets are in a "win now regardless of the future" mode? In that case, the only thing we might disagree on is how quickly that "future" might come for them. I say that as soon as the salary cap is back, the Jets will have some issues. And by the time they have to resign DeBrick and Revis (after 2011) their roster is going to be in tough shape. And just to be clear, I think the primary reason for this is their tendency to ignore the draft over the last 3 years - and trending into 2010 and beyond.

People need to stop comparing Sanchez to Peyton Manning. Yes, he threw 8 more INTs than Sanchez that year, he also had 14 more TDs (he has the rookie record at 26), passed for 1,325 more yards, had 211 more pass attempts (which is more than Sanchez's 196 completions), completed 130 more passes, and had a 56.7 completion percentage vs. Sanchez's 53.8%.

Manning was used differently too. Jim Mora knew the Colts were going to suck in 1998 and decided to commit to being a passing team to allow Manning to grow from his mistakes. Mora never cared about the outcome, he just wanted Manning out there throwing and learning. That is why he threw so many INTs was because he threw so often. Even so, he had a better TD to attempt and INT to attempt percentage than Sanchez. Not the same way Ryan used Sanchez.

No offense, but I am tired of hearing the Manning rookie year comparisons to Sanchez. If you take the one stat, interceptions, they look similiar, but any deeper analysis tells you that Manning was worlds ahead of Sanchez in his rookie year.
I realize Manning had a better year than Sanchez and of course Sanchez is VERY unlikely to be anything near Mannings legendary career in fact he may end up just being another Esiason or O'Donnell, but too many here just focus on Sanchez INTs more than anything else,thats where I came up with the Manning comparison - Interceptions as a rookie QB

The bottom line here is too many fans in here already proclaim a rookie QB as being bad based on a rookie season,why not give the kid another season and a chance with two fine starting WRs before we proclaim him a bust?...and the reason why they do?..its easy,he is a New York Hated Jet

That leaves 3 guys - Ellis, Holmes, and Edwards. Odds are the Jets will re-sign one of Edwards or Holmes, depending on who plays better this year and comes at a more cap-friendly price. The other will walk, likely bringing the Jets a 3rd round comp pick in return. Ellis will either sign a low level deal or leave; either way, I'd expect the Jets to draft his eventual replacement at DE in round 1 or 2 this year.

I think that sums it up pretty fairly. I really doubt that Braylon'll bring a 3rd round comp pick, but other than that, it all sounds about right. The Jets' impending cap troubles are really overstated, unless the cap is suddenly reinstituted and significantly lowered.

And even if it is, does anyone really think that there won't be some kind of provision to allow teams to get back under it? It would be dumb of everyone to punish teams that spent money by arbitrarily throwing a reduced cap on them that they could never have seen coming.

My guess is you're looking at the following for the Jets in 2011 (assuming there's football:

Offense:
QB - Sanchez
RB - Greene, Rookie/low level FA, Woodhead
FB - Richardson
WR - Holmes/Edwards, Cotchery, 2010 rookie
TE - Keller
OL - Ferguson-Rookie-Mangold-Moore-Woody

Defense
DL - DeVito-Jenkins-2010Rookie/Ellis
LB - 2010Rookie (Jerry Hughes?)-Harris-Scott-Pace
DB - Revis-Leonhard-Poole-Cromartie

That's a very talented lineup, although it ignores LB and DB depth. Pats learned the hard way in 2007-2009 that those aren't good things to ignore, especially given the lack of talent on that DL. Which is fine, it can be replenished, but it will likely require using some of those mid-round picks instead of trading them.

Still, though, it really comes down to how Sanchez develops. If he makes major strides this year, then problems like secondary depth and D-Line talent can be glossed over by having a highly effective offense.

Look at what the team has done in the UDFA market, though. Westermann, DeVito, Woodhead, Pitoitua, Kroul, Steinkuhler . . . the Jets' philosophy is that round 6 and 7 players are not vastly better than the top UDFA talent - and particularly not enough to make it worth retaining later round picks if those are the cost of a significant upgrade in talent at the front end of the draft (or, even better, in young vets). We'll see how that pans out.

It's a good point, especially considering that a few of the Pats' starters (Neal, Guyton) are UDFAs as well. Obviously, the Jets being the Jets, I'd love to see them fail, but in my more objective moments, I am legitimately curious to see how the whole philosophy pans out. They really are the anti-Pats, in a way.

Do the Jets have a one year window? Maybe, maybe not. As I recall many were saying the same thing in 2008 when they signed Woody, Pace, Faneca, and then Favre; and that Mangini and Tannenbaum had to win to save their jobs, etc. Mangini did indeed lose his job, but Tannenbaum stayed and the Jets did not collapse in 2009.

In a way it reminds me of how so many fans of other teams have been saying "the Pats are done" - not just this year, but every year since 2002. Sure, sooner or later it will be true, but it sounds more like wishful thinking than anything else.

You absolutely said that people critcizing the Jets moves would be praising them if the Patriots made the same ones.
Why deny it? Did you not mean it?

What I said is easily quotable. Here it is:

from many of the same people

Here's some of the silliness you posted in response:

Effectively you have said that you cannot be wrong because everyone else lies on purpose.

Look really, really hard. Even with the ridiculously thick homer lenses you see football 'life' through, you should be able to see the difference.

Do you believe that people come to this board and post so that they can lie? That you can dismiss peoples opinions because you detect them to be disingenuous?

1.) I believe that some people come to boards to lie. I think that's universally understood and accepted (perhaps you don't believe it to be true and that it's only almost universally accepted, but that's a percentage that's really not something worth arguing over). We generally call them trolls.

2.) I think some people have legitimate changes of heart over time, and I don't think anyone is required to hold to the exact same opinion for decades on matters as trivial as sports.

3.) I think some people make excuses for those they follow while pummeling those they don't. Rodney got a relatively free pass, while 'cheaters' from other teams, like Merriman, continue to get abused for doing essentially the same thing. Some do this knowingly, some do it without thinking about it, and some do it by using flimsy rationale instead of something truly solid.

Thats what you imply.

I implied nothing. I flat out stated "this board would have melted down from all the praise the team would have been getting from many of the same people who are now belittling the Jets. "

And, look, I just stated it again.

You absolutely diminsihed the opinion of people criticizing the Jets moves by stating that those people would be praising them if the Pats made them. That is absolutely dismissing their opinion as dishonest and contrived.
You said it, have the balls to stand behind it tough guy.

No, I diminished the opinion, to use your phrase, of MANY of the same people who are now belittling the Jets for the moves. Perhaps words like "many" are too subtle for you when you enter your rabid homer state, but they do make a difference.

As for standing by it, why the hell wouldn't I? I stand by what I actually posted. On the other hand, I reject the crap you claim I implied.

Last edited:

My point had nothing to do with his opinion on the topics, but with the fact that he states that he can read the mind of other people and state with certainty that they are lying in their posts.
My post had nothing to do with his opinion and everything to do with the arrogance of telling someone else they don't mean what they say. It is ridiculous.

Please either quote from this thread where I've actually said that I can read the mind of other people and can state with certainty that they are lying in their posts or apologize for making such an accusation. You know, since you'd be reading my mind and all, and that would be arrogant.

Also, given that you've repeatedly told me that I've implied things that run precisely counter to, or significantly different than, the actual words posted, that would be you telling me that I didn't mean what I said. So, it's good to see you at least admitting that you've been ridiculous.

Last edited:

What I said is easily quotable. Here it is:

Here's some of the silliness you posted in response:

Look really, really hard. Even with the ridiculously thick homer lenses you see football 'life' through, you should be able to see the difference.

1.) I believe that some people come to boards to lie. I think that's universally understood and accepted. We generally call them trolls.

2.) I think some people have legitimate changes of heart over time, and I don't think anyone is required to hold to the exact same opinion for decades on matters as trivial as sports.

3.) I think some people make excuses for those they follow while pummeling those they don't. Rodney got a relatively free pass, while 'cheaters' from other teams, like Merriman, continue to get abused for doing essentially the same thing. Some do this knowingly, some do it without thinking about it, and some do it by using flimsy rationale instead of something truly solid.

I implied nothing. I flat out stated "this board would have melted down from all the praise the team would have been getting from many of the same people who are now belittling the Jets. "

And, look, I just stated it again.

No, I diminished the opinion, to use your phrase, of MANY of the same people who are now belittling the Jets for the moves. Perhaps words like "many" are too subtle for you when you enter your rabid homer state, but they do make a difference.

As for standing by it, why the hell wouldn't I? I stand by what I actually posted. On the other hand, I reject the crap you claim I implied.

Now I remember why I stopped reading anything you post.
Twist away, you've been exposed yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes