PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets harrass female reporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not defending them, but wow put her name into Google Images and look at the way she dresses.

Yah, she is crazy hot. Men will be men. Right or Wrong. This time they were wrong but...

Yeah, thats the way the world works. When you walk into the bank, would you hand your ATM card to a guy in a baggy celtics jersey and jeans around his ass, or the guy in the suit?

Would you hire a lawyer who showed up in court wearing go-go boots and spandex shorts?

Seriously...google what she wears to "work"

I don't think thats the way you SHOULD treat people, but anyone over about 6 years old should realize that people don't act how they "should', and you should be cognizant of that.

Yikes, that may possibly be the worse example ever. Anyway, that view may help you live with your view of the world. But you should be cognizant of the fact that no matter what my lawyer wears, you have no right to abuse that person because you dont like it. You can disagree, and whisper. But clothing doesnt make you an automatic target to be abused. Unless of coarse, you actually are 6!

Shes spanish, thats their culture, then again acting like morons is the Jets team culture

===========================================

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, you serious?

I think you mite need a seminar.:)

What exactly did the Jets do that was so nefarius?

Is it the throwing the ball long? thats weak.

This is completely ridiculous.

Whether or not Ines Sainz is a professional HAS NO BEARING on the professionalism of those around her (or lack thereof). If they cannot restrain themselves because she dresses in a suggestive manor, that simply makes them animals rather than professionals.

Someone allegedly dressing in a suggestive manor is not an excuse to behave with unprofessionalism. It is the test.

Is it just my narrow mind or does it seem like the Jets don't get punished by the league the way other teams do? Fines, suspensions, ect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes