PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets/Falcons and Phins/Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suck it Dolphins!! Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeeee fishies!!!!!!!!1

AFCE is ours now

Thank you Rob Bironas.

Merry Christmas Miami, Buffalo, and NY !!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!

Thank you Rob Bironas!!!!

Thank goodness the Jets and Dolphins both suck.

Sure glad that wasn't Nick Folke:D

Titans win. The Pats clinche the division next week with a win or a Dolphins loss.

good day today....only thing to top it off would be a SD loss

Jason Taylor chose..... poorly.

Haha theyre showing the Jets/Falcons highlights on ESPNNews

Fins AND Jets both losing makes my day.

Haha theyre showing the Jets/Falcons highlights on ESPNNews

As good as Wes Welker has been this season, you can make a compelling argument that Mark Sanchez has been our MVP. :D

Is the AFCE a crappy division in '09 or what?

Thank goodness the Jets and Dolphins both suck.

Actually, I think it is safe to say "Thank goodness the Jets, Bills and Dolphins ALL suck."

A great Sunday!!! :) :) :)

What a great day overall.

Just need to beat the Jags next week and clinch this division. Then we'd have the manual bye week to rest whoever is still banged up. We are in great shape for the playoffs it's up to us to fix the 2nd half offense.

Actually, I think it is safe to say "Thank goodness the Jets, Bills and Dolphins ALL suck."

Looking back at my predictions, from my "state of the team" threads.....

Jets
Prediction:

I don't expect a double digit win season from the Jets. In fact, I don't expect them to finish above .500. The combination of a difficult schedule, a weak receiving corps and inexperience at the QB position will sink the team's playoff hopes. 8 wins may be generous. A season with as few as 5 wins would not shock me.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/249576-state-teams-new-york-jets.html

Dolphins
A team that was almost uncanny in its ability to avoid injuries is not likely to be that fortunate again. Combine the likely increase in injuries, the much more difficult schedule and the return of Tom F'in' Brady, and you've got a recipe for a pretty big step backwards. I could see this team winning as few as 5 games this season, as I can see losses against NE (*2), ATL, IND, SD, NO, CAR, NY Jets, TEN, HOU and PIT. I can see them winning as many as 9 if things break well for them. My personal guess is 6-7 wins.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/250714-state-teams-miami-dolphins.html

Bills
Prediction:

If Edwards is for real, T.O. is back to being T.O., Schoebel is reborn and everything breaks right for Buffalo, the Bills could contend for a wild card berth this season. I have no expectation of that happening, however. Between T.O.'s aging, Schoebel's play tailing off, Lynch missing games against the Patriots, Tampa Bay, New Orleans and Miami to start the season off and the need to rely on rookies and **** Jauron's coaching, I just don't see this team competing this season. Throw in a seemingly difficult schedule, and even another 7-9 season seems too much to ask for. On the positive side, if Miami and the Jets both struggle as I think they could, 7-9 just might be good enough for #2 in the division if the Bills can get there.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/95/251503-state-teams-buffalo-bills.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back