PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets @ Colts game discussion (AFC Championship Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so weird, I am rooting against both teams.

That's just wrong. Don't root 'against', root for.

I'm rooting for a large meteorite impact, for example. ;)

Strickland got away with pass interference. The Colts must have forgotten to make their 'payment' before gametime.

I'm kinda hoping the Colts win it on a bad call so the NY tabloids will be after Polian....and maybe, just maybe, the league will be forced to do something.

It worked for Spygate...

man, that was some punt ! As someone mentioned before, I'm rooting for both teams :eek: weird

Terrible playcalling by the jets in this game so far. A fullback draw on second down? A run on 3rd and 8? Seriously? Brian Schottenheimer is so overrated it's not even funny.

Jets D are playing at a very high level, but their offense is sputtering because Colts are going right after the run game to shut it down and shift all the pressure onto Sanchez's shoulders.. Colts are doing the right thing, focusing everything on the weak spot. It is going to come down to Sanchez.. either he executes the throwing game or Jets lose.

I'm kinda hoping the Colts win it on a bad call so the NY tabloids will be after Polian....and maybe, just maybe, the league will be forced to do something.

It worked for Spygate...

oooohhh

Interesting approach

Close game so far.

Now, is it true that the officials broke open a close game between the Ravens and Colts last week with a hail of yellow laundry? If so, could that happen this week? :confused:

I want to see another sack!

Colts best bet is to go no-huddle.

jets need to put points on the board quick or force a turnover or they're screwed

there we go break the jets back

I feel like calling my Jest co-worker and acting oblivious that the game is on...:p

Here they go, no huddle and a bogus injury by Strickland to slow things down.

Sanchez has to start making plays or they are done. Bottom line. The Colts have everyone and their Uncle in the box. Time to take the training wheels off your QB Rex because the Colts will not let you run the ball. Period.

Last edited:
Can anyone guard Garcon?

Hahaha. Sit Lito down, and then put him in the game and see him get burnt.

I think his day is done.

Shepperd gets burned on a deep inside play.. most of the time when you go deep, you go deep and out to play it safe, but Colts pulled a trick.

If Jets go in the hole and have to play from behind, their chances become very dim. They are not good playing from behind because again that puts pressure on Sanchez.

To the mod

who said Garcon was only better than Aiken as a result of coaching:

He must have heard you, and now is force feeding you your words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back