PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets-Bengals Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never buy another Pepsi since they insist on showing me the Tyree catch in that commercial.

Embarrassing for the Bengals. Who is Palmer's backup? If I were Lewis I would put him in.

Hell,I would call Kenny Anderson right now...even at 60 years old Kenny can probably pass better.

;)Ocho Cinco's Birthday Gift to Himself.;)

chadtruck.jpg

They showed him getting out of it pre-game...amusing actually.

Embarrassing for the Bengals. Who is Palmer's backup? If I were Lewis I would put him in.

Carson Palmer ... is horrible.

The sad thing is that if Marvin still had a challenge he would've wasted that one too. Where even if you had won the challenge the Jets score on the next play.

Nice personal foul. Meltdown continues. And Coles out! LOL!!

Bungles.

The Bengals are do everything to lose this game now. Stupid penalties. Blown big plays on defense.

"Coles, injured labia, return questionable"

The cornerback-who-shall-not-be-named is absolutely dominant, a shutdown corner, a game changer, IMHO. :eek:

ETA: And if the officials are going to put away the flags because it's playoff time, his physical style will be even more effective.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate the jets but they look good....Sanchez is my least favorite player in the nfl.

The cornerback-who-shall-not-be-named is absolutely dominant, a shutdown corner, a game changer, IMHO. :eek:

Best CB in the NFL. We need one like that. :(

I like the play calling from NYJ on offense, Franchez is playing pretty well.

Carson Palmer ... is horrible.

Housh,Johnson and Henry formed such a great threesome at WR all those years that it kept Palmer's lack and talent of being a top QB under the covers.

Revis caught cheating again.

Is it me or does Palmer's hand offs to Benson seem to take forever?

Benson is going to need a long soak in the tub and a lot of massage work after this game.

I still think Nnamdi is better, he actually eliminates one side of the field. I'd take either one on my team. McCallister used to be dominant like that. Baltimore sure could use one tomorrow.

I still think Nnamdi is better, he actually eliminates one side of the field. I'd take either one on my team. McCallister used to be dominant like that. Baltimore sure could use one tomorrow.
McCallister looked pretty dominant the last time Brady threw it TO him. :D

Is it me or does Palmer's hand offs to Benson seem to take forever?

Everything he's doing is in slow motion ...like he's afraid to make a mistake.

It's not working ... he's looking like Texas QB Gilbert right now.

Last edited:
I can't stand that fat slob, I hope he chokes on his mic right on the sideline, so everyone can see it and noone will help him..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back