PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jerry Jones reacts to Hardy's comments towards Brady and Gisele (not in a good way)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Brady’s a big boy. Players (not to mention opposing fans) say all kinds of things, from innocuous to nasty. On an objective scale, Hardy’s remarks fall on the innocuous side. For fans on a message board, it’s something to kill some time with.

But don’t misunderstand. Hardy threw his girlfriend to the floor and into a bathtub, slammed her against a couch covered in assault weapons and strangled her, and said he would shoot her if she reported the assaults. This week he said, “I love seeing Tom Brady. You seen his wife? I hope she comes to the game.”

If you think Brady’s just fine with that, think again.

The context of WHO is saying it is the thing.
It's like Roman Polanski saying he hopes a lot of children will be at his next movie.

I don't think it's a big deal however the national outage would be 100X if this was a Patriot saying the same about Candice Crawford or Oliva Munn. If Kraft said what Jones did about one of them it's probably a 1st and a 2nd.

You guys are getting worked up over nothing. He's complimenting Brady, although to come clean I wouldn't have used those exact words.

THANK YOU!!!!

Dude basically just said Brady's wife and sister in law are hot.

Im pretty sure Brady knows this.

She is (or atleast was) the highest paid supermodel on the freaking planet. She posed in her underwear for Victoria secret.

People just need to get over themselves

Well, Jason Garrett sees an issue with it and already addressed it with the team. Said it was not how they wanted to conduct themselves as an organization.

I agree with those who say that while its unprofessional, not to mention a little creepy, for Hardy & Jones to keep talking about another player's wife, what they said wasn't insulting.

Neither one of them are mensa candidates, but it would've been a lot worse if they said Gisele was ugly

To me, it's not about what was said.. it was about who said it

From what I've read on his case, the guy is a total f***ing scumbag that brutalizes women and acts like a socially awkward thug.

Given what he was just arrested and suspended for, on his first week back into game action to just immediately go into douchebag mode, taunt Brady by telling him he'll be on his back and then make comments about his wife, her sister & friends.. talk about a totally f***ing creeper with no tact or class

The guy is scum, he should basically be mother Theresa to the press his first week back after the serious s**t he was implicated in this offseason..

That's fine if it doesn't bother you that this mysoginistic, objectifying pig is making personal statements about Brady's wife in his first press conference back after a judge found him guilty of hitting, CHOKING and body slamming his GF onto a pile of guns... but to call those of us who do have a problem with this piece of trash "clowns", "little girls" or some other obnoxious ******** insult I've seen from a couple posters on this thread, you can go ahead and shut right the hell up. .

What was said wasn't a big deal... its the total piece of crap that said it, and the way he said in, right after coming back from a 4 game suspension for BEATING his girlfriend

If you don't agree that's fine, but keep your lame, childish insults directed at those who disagree with you to yourself

So many examples of anti-social behavior being demonstrated, I don't know where to start.. holy cow!

To me, it's not about what was said.. it was about who said it

From what I've read on his case, the guy is a total f***ing scumbag that brutalizes women and acts like a socially awkward thug.

Given what he was just arrested and suspended for, on his first week back into game action to just immediately go into douchebag mode, taunt Brady by telling him he'll be on his back and then make comments about his wife, her sister & friends.. talk about a totally f***ing creeper with no tact or class

The guy is scum, he should basically be mother Theresa to the press his first week back after the serious s**t he was implicated in this offseason..

That's fine if it doesn't bother you that this mysoginistic, objectifying pig is making personal statements about Brady's wife in his first press conference back after a judge found him guilty of hitting, CHOKING and body slamming his GF onto a pile of guns... but to call those of us who do have a problem with this piece of trash "clowns", "little girls" or some other obnoxious ******** insult I've seen from a couple posters on this thread, you can go ahead and shut right the hell up. .

What was said wasn't a big deal... its the total piece of crap that said it, and the way he said in, right after coming back from a 4 game suspension for BEATING his girlfriend

If you don't agree that's fine, but keep your lame, childish insults directed at those who disagree with you to yourself

So many examples of anti-social behavior being demonstrated, I don't know where to start.. holy cow!
I think Mitch's name gives an insight into his mentality.

Well, Jason Garrett sees an issue with it and already addressed it with the team. Said it was not how they wanted to conduct themselves as an organization.

Jason Garrett and our guy in the FO Will McClay are the only two reasons we aren't a complete dumpster fire right now.

The part that also caught my eye in the above Katie Nolan video is the way the NFL's website reported the whole thing - headline is

Greg Hardy returns from suspension, calls out Brady

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...hardy-returns-from-suspension-calls-out-brady

Every time you think the NFL muckety–mucks have reached an apex of cluelessness and stupidity, they do something to reach new heights. As you point out, the NFL didn't even seem to notice there was any issue, instead focuses on "calling out Brady" (as if Brady were at fault). :rolleyes:

My favorite part of the video rant was when she says about the NFL treatment of Hardy: "and, not only let it happen, you publish it on the league's official website, endorsing it with your precious shield, which, I notice has a pink ribbon on it this month, because you care so much about women, that's cool, thanks."

That quote was pretty epic. :D

Last edited:

I'm sure that Oliver Hardy has a better understanding now. He'll be contrite now that coach has spoken.

This a****le is just one more in a long line of young men that we've allowed to get to this point, only because they can play a sport. It's become most nauseating over the last few years in the NFL.

Seeing the dope talk in the video here, I'm pretty sure that if it were my daughter that he f****d with he'd pay for it. He's way too smug for someone who's walking around free after the crap he pulled.

Meanwhile, the NYFL is crying about integrity and chasing Tom Brady.

And how about Goodell's quest for parity? It seems like not only is there no parity, the teams with a real chance at success are dwindling. Good job on the parity thing Fraudger.

And the games don't seem to be as high quality these days.

THANK YOU!!!!

Dude basically just said Brady's wife and sister in law are hot.

Im pretty sure Brady knows this.

She is (or atleast was) the highest paid supermodel on the freaking planet. She posed in her underwear for Victoria secret.

People just need to get over themselves

Let me help you and MitchKumstein and some other folks who are being willfully ignorant here.

It is not WHAT was said , but WHO said WHAT was said.

Let's make this nice and simple for some folks:

If a regular person says to a kid "Make sure you stop by my house for trick or treating on Halloween", that's no problem.

If someone like Ariel Castro says the same thing to a kid , that's not fine.

So it's time to take off your goggles. DEAD GIVEAWAY.

Greg Hardy is a scummy douchenozzle who has infuriated the GOAT.

Expect a long, merciless ass-whooping come Sunday, punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots