PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jerry Jones & Cowboys Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebman2112

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
My brother is a Cowboys fan (I know, but he's been a fan of their's since he was like 7), and he recently had a birthday.

Anyways, I found out about a sale at the Reebok outlet (%40 off everything), and I took him to get a jersey. They didn't have any Cowboys gear.

I wanted to at least get him something Cowboys related so I took him to Olympia Sports. They didn't have one single piece of Cowboys merchandise, and I soon found out why. According to the sales rep, Jerry Jones only allows the sale of Cowboys merchandise at certain retailers.

If you're still looking, your best bet would be the internet.

And that does not suprise me one bit. It is Jerry Jones we are talking about. You can't argue with his success in terms of revenue, but he is the Drew Rosenhaus of owners. The guy gives me the creeps.

If you're still looking, your best bet would be the internet.

And that does not suprise me one bit. It is Jerry Jones we are talking about. You can't argue with his success in terms of revenue, but he is the Drew Rosenhaus of owners. The guy gives me the creeps.

Yea same here, and I agree the internet will be your best bet.
:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back