PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jeremey Shockey taken to the hospital for seizures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
METAIRIE - ABC26 Sports and NewOrleans.com have learned that Saints tight end Jeremy Shockey was taken to a local hospital this afternoon.

BREAKING NEWS: Shockey Hospitalized, Possible Seizure - WGNO

"He was shaking and everything, and he was basically out of it for probably a minute or so, but it seemed longer. After he started coming back everything was pretty much all right. He seemed aware and everything seemed OK after a while. He got up and was walking around.''

Teammate: Shockey was "out of it" for a minute | ProFootballTalk.com

Best wishes, and I hope this is nothing major. People may remember that he was hospitalized about a year ago for dehydration.

Wonder how long it will take for someone to leak the drug screen.

He's a ****, but I hope he's alright as well.

Wonder how long it will take for someone to leak the drug screen.

This is one of those rare cases where I'd prefer it was drug related and not because of the hits he's taken as receiver and blocker. As Kontra said, he's a prick but he's also a guy who isn't afraid to put his body on the line.

This is one of those rare cases where I'd prefer it was drug related and not because of the hits he's taken as receiver and blocker. As Kontra said, he's a prick but he's also a guy who isn't afraid to put his body on the line.

:ditto: One of the reasons I like watching him play. He's a football player, and a good one. Just not, you know, a pillar of the community, etc. ;)

Man, I hope he's ok. One of my favorite players to watch, he's a beast. Gronkowski said Shockey is his idol, and if he's half the player Shockey is, Gronkowski will be a helluva player.

He's a ****-Head, but I hope he's alright as well.

I fixed it for you ... and I agree as well.

Though they may annoy us at times the colorful players do add excitement to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes