PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jay Mariotti arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiggins!

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I really don't like reveling in someone else's misfortune (yes, sometimes it is fun!). BUT if you're going to have a strong opinion, be strong willed in your beliefs no matter how far out they are and p*$$ off an aweful lot of people.....well then....sometimes other's smile when you get your comeuppance.

Patriots fans, i give you the man who wanted an investigation into the Cassel/Vrabel trade to KC. The man who laughed like a school girl when 4th and 2 failed and the man who led the charge to seemingly get the Patriots thrown out of the league for spygate (an exaggeration but you get the point).

When you live in a glass house....maybe you shouldn't throw those stones cause an AWEFUL lot of people are taking shots at you today:

ESPN's Jay Mariotti arrested by L.A. police [Updated] | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times

Re: Jay Mariotti arrested

Man is he hated. Completely trashed in the comments. Many are hilarious. Me, I have no idea who he is since I avoid watching any of the mediots.

Would be better if it was Felger :D

I can't remember at the time reading about it; but why did he want the MC/MV trade investigated?

Football season is here and THIS is what we're talking about? He is a buffoon. Ozzie Guillen famously called him out as a troublemaker (using VERY bad words in the process) and that's all he is. Good riddance...oh, he's not gone. YET.

mariotti-blogger.jpg

Thought people might enjoy this :)

I can't remember at the time reading about it; but why did he want the MC/MV trade investigated?

IIRC he wanted it investigated because he (mariotti) thought BB was doing KC and Pioli a favor be sending "so" much and not getting enough in return.

IIRC he wanted it investigated because he (mariotti) thought BB was doing KC and Pioli a favor be sending "so" much and not getting enough in return.

What a great claim for an investigation :) Must have been reading this board too much ;)

Oh man, for a moment I thought it was Assarotti. But that'll do.

The guys a schmuck....and being a woman beater makes him one of the lowest.

The man is a real douche bag, and if that were a crime he'd be doing life no parole.

The man is a real douche bag, and if that were a crime he'd be doing life no parole.

Actually he'd be getting strapped to the electric chair.

I really don't like reveling in someone else's misfortune (yes, sometimes it is fun!). BUT if you're going to have a strong opinion, be strong willed in your beliefs no matter how far out they are and p*$$ off an aweful lot of people.....well then....sometimes other's smile when you get your comeuppance.

Patriots fans, i give you the man who wanted an investigation into the Cassel/Vrabel trade to KC. The man who laughed like a school girl when 4th and 2 failed and the man who led the charge to seemingly get the Patriots thrown out of the league for spygate (an exaggeration but you get the point).

When you live in a glass house....maybe you shouldn't throw those stones cause an AWEFUL lot of people are taking shots at you today:

ESPN's Jay Mariotti arrested by L.A. police [Updated] | L.A. NOW | Los Angeles Times

Instead of a four paragraph rant on your opinion of Jay (which nobody is interested in) why don't you post a summary of what he was arrested for first, then go into your rant. Thanks.

Instead of a four paragraph rant on your opinion of Jay (which nobody is interested in) why don't you post a summary of what he was arrested for first, then go into your rant. Thanks.
Instead of telling him what to do, why dont you post your own opinion?

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I can't stand him for reasons which I won't go into here, but they have nothing to do with any of his opinions on the Patriots (or sports in general).

If this had been an athlete, it would be getting the 24/7 treatment on ESPN. But since it is one of their own, it will get little attention online, and probably none at all on TV.

Someone has a stick up their ass today. :bricks:

i love when one of these holier than thou types is revealed as the true hypocrit he really is. it's a shame that it came at the expense of a woman.

holy f&ck.....you really can't please people. Oh and sooner, forums are for opinions. that's why they exist.

Football season is here and THIS is what we're talking about? He is a buffoon. Ozzie Guillen famously called him out as a troublemaker (using VERY bad words in the process) and that's all he is. Good riddance...oh, he's not gone. YET.

usually Ozzie Guillen spe4aks the truth...you need to filter through the "very bad" words, but in the end Ozzie is dead on and this is no difference. Jay Mariotti gets paid to say outlandish things and stick by them...he looks like a tool, but he makes big bucks

Hey Jay...... Karma's a *****, isn't she? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill