PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jaws rips Favre to pieces, Henderson tries to defend teammates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahriman

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Did anyone else just see that? It was hilarious watching Henderson's face contort as Jaws was saying all of that stuff.

Last edited:
I think Jaws is spot on.

Well overdue. Someone should call out the U.S. Marines to tie a rope around the Favre statue and pull the stinker down.

oldrover said:
I think Jaws is spot on.

I do too.

Watching Henderson trying not to burst out in anger was worth the 2 minutes of my life that were spent infront of the TV just now.

Last edited:
Help out those of us who missed it, I just stepped outside for a little while.

Crazy Patriot Guy said:
Help out those of us who missed it, I just stepped outside for a little while.

Basically Jaws spoke, without taking a breath for three straight minutes, about how Favre is uncoachable, or isn't being coached up to correct his mistakes, because of his "elite status" in the NFL. Different rules for different players, etc, etc.

They did a split screen with Jaws and Henderson (GB's fullback) while this was going on. When Henderson first responded, he ripped into Mel Kiper saying that "he had me ranked as GB's worst draft pick the year I came out and look what I did". He went on to further say that his new teammates have all of his support, etc. Then he tried to defend Favre against Jaws saying that he is coachable but did make mistakes which need to be fixed.

The fun was in watching Henderson squirm though.

Last edited:
said he refused to or did not accept coaching and the packers could not win if he was going to do that and throw 29 INTs a year.

He didn't say anytihng that wasn't true, and even said Henderson should defend him because it was his teammates.

Was rather interesting.

yea what happened?

Green Bay should give Aaron Rogers the starting job out of training camp and send this lingering pain in the ass a message. He's Willie Mays in a Mets uniform nowadays.

IMO when Lord Favre the Arrogant came out and said, "What are they gonna do, cut me?", the Packers should have shown some stones and cut him.

The guy is a legend, just a few TD behind Marino, but I don't think he is a team guy ("it's not my job to teach Aaron Rogers") and his performance last year was B.A.D. Bad. IMO because he is too much of a cowboy to stay within his diminishing physical skills, or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back