OT: Javon Walker found unconscious

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefenseRules

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

JAVON FOUND UNCONSCIOUS IN VEGAS
Posted by Mike Florio on June 16, 2008, 8:19 p.m.

As rumor has it, Raiders owner Al Davis thinks that receiver Javon Walker is the key to the team’s 2008 season.

If that’s the case, it might be time to start making plans for the first overall pick in the 2009 draft.

Walker, who has a bad knee that traces to a torn ACL in 2005, was found unconscious on a Las Vegas street on Monday morning, according to FOX 5.

He was taken to a nearby hospital, and is in fair condition with a fracture to an orbital bone.

Per media reports, Walker was seen on Saturday night spraying the crowd at Tryst night club with some of the 15 bottles of Dom Perignon champagne he had ordered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: OT: Javon Walker found unconcious

guess he'll fit right in with oakland based on this then :snob:

hahah what an idiot.

3 bucks says he was hammered, spraying the crowd with "Dom", some toughguys who aren't rich didn't care for it, and put him in his place.

Or Bill Romanowski got pissed and decided to break Javon's face too.......

I wonder what the hell he was celebrating? Life?

John Matuszak and Ted Hendricks would be proud.................

Depending on the extent of the orbital fracture, he risks losing peripheral vision or having blurred vision even if temporary, not exactly assets if you make your living catching passes..........

Good to see the lessons of the rookie symposium or PacMan Jones weren't lost on this guy....

Walker has not been the same since he decided to skip that plane to Foxboro..

1 went to denver

2 was in the limo and had DJ Williams the CB of the broncs die in his arms new yrs eve.

3 07 was a dissaster

4 cut in 08

5 now this incident

oh I should put he signed with the raiders.. :D

Perhaps he started celebrating the Celtics world championship a little early? :D

Wow that is insane! What a crappy few years he has had...you guys are right, he is a perfect fit for the Raiders!

Walker has not been the same since he decided to skip that plane to Foxboro..

1 went to denver

2 was in the limo and had DJ Williams the CB of the broncs die in his arms new yrs eve.

3 07 was a dissaster

4 cut in 08

5 now this incident

oh I should put he signed with the raiders.. :D
*darrent williams

DJ williams is their linebacker

*darrent williams

DJ williams is their linebacker

well that is pretty sad, DJ Williams has been so ineffective on the football field, people are confusing him with a player that passed away.

That's a sad story with Darrent, and JAvon should know better than to go out and pull the crap he did after experiencing something like that.

Sean Pa Patriot said:
Walker has not been the same since he decided to skip that plane to Foxboro.

So maybe Deion Branch had our backs, after all...;)

Depending on the extent of the orbital fracture, he risks losing peripheral vision or having blurred vision even if temporary, not exactly assets if you make your living catching passes..........

Or double vision or lousy depth perception (I know from experience). Again, like you said, not a good thing for a WR.

...the terms of the deal call for Walker to receive a six-year, $55 million contract that includes more than $16 million in guarantees and pays him roughly $27 million over the first three years of the deal.

A signing that looks better and better every day :rolleyes:

ESPN is saying now that he was a victim of a robbery and had substantial injuries. So not sure what the story is here yet.

I hear on Fox SPorts this morning that he was in the Club at the hard Rock and began spraying the crowd with champagne in the early morning hours (The same exact thing, that he and Williams did, that led to Williams getting shot). He left the club around 0600 hours, and was found beaten by the Police @ 0720 hours.

I'm not sure about you guys, I would not liked to be sprayed with Champagne in a night club, the stuff stings the eyes, really bad (hence the "Papi gogles"), and it smells and satins. If you are in that club, you are more than likelty wearing some nice duds. I'm sure that he sprayed the wrong guy's girl's new dress, and luckily for him, only got his head handed to him.

Imagine, if you did something stupid, and it lead to your friend getting shot, and then you turn around and do it AGAIN!!!!!

Very Stupid.

An NFL player getting jumped and beat up in Vegas. Hmmmm...... Anyone know the whearabouts of Joey Porter and his posse that night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes