Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT: Jarrett Johnson re-signed by Ravens

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by DaBruinz, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaBruinz

DaBruinz Pats, B's, Sox PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -1

#50 Jersey

2. patsfan55

patsfan55 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

and here i was thinkin adalius to johnson could be the same as pettite to the rocket
  3. broadwayjoe

broadwayjoe Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Thats true but he had a few statements I found interesting.

1. Has any agent had a better day than Todd France? In one day, he negotiated $153 million of contracts for four players. Clements got an eight-year, $80 million deal with the 49ers. Redskins guard Derrick Dockery got seven years, $49 million from the Buffalo Bills. Ravens fullback Ovie Mughelli became the league's first $3 million a year fullback with his six-year, $18 million deal with the Falcons. The 49ers are going to give Ravens nose tackle Aubrayo Franklin a three-year, $6 million contract that includes a $3 million signing bonus. The Dockery deal is even more amazing because France didn't even go back and forth with the Redskins, who wanted to re-sign him. Normally, agents use the Redskins, who are always quick to spend in free agency. For those who are asking, Clements got $29 million over the first three years of the contract.

8. The Rams continue to try to improve their defense. They gave up a fifth-round choice for Lions defensive end James Hall. They also brought in linebacker/defensive end Tully Banta-Cain from New England. By the way, does it seem strange to you the way the Lions are dominating the fifth-round? In two days, they've picked up fifth-round choices from the Broncos and Rams. Now, they have four fifth-round picks.

The Lions have four fifth round picks and Todd France has to be smiling from ear to ear.
  4. Patriot Missile

Patriot Missile Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -0

#75 Jersey

This was a good move by Baltimore. Johnson is a gamer and will probably step it up a notch in Thomas's absence.
  5. pats63

pats63 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

BB & SP suprise once again...Honestly I thought we had a better chance signing Jarret Johnson than Thomas.....:D I am glad to be prove wrong;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.