PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jags @ Steelers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game of the weekend.

Yup, I've been looking forward to this game all week. It's gonna be a good one. For some reason, I think the Steelers pull it out.

Yup, I've been looking forward to this game all week. It's gonna be a good one. For some reason, I think the Steelers pull it out.

MD I kinda agree with you, I don't know why....I guess until the Jags prove they belong, I can't pick them....

IT'S SHOWTIME BABY.....:rocker:

1 for 1 in the playoffs with Seattle's win... as much as it pains me to go with a bunch of loudmouth idiots, I'm definitely taking the Squealers in this one, to win in a blowout over the horribly overrated Jaguars.

How long before they say the word "confluence"?

Stop pointing at me Faith!

The Jags have 3 runners .... (DG is more of a runner than a QB)...

I think it will be difficult to run over the Steelers twice but we'll never know..

Can't wait for this game to get going !!

I am sick and tired of hearing this "the team you don't want to face" crap. :rolleyes:

qrnl5.jpg

Jags or Steelers?

well ..despite the ignorant spammer TIMEsteelerfan...I think it's the crew from Pitt...mainly because this would SLAUGHTER all the big mouthed Patriot haters in the media who are desperate to continue to pimp the Jags...a Pitt victory destroys what little credibility they have, if they ever had any.

I guess the Steelers are a bunch of whimps then. Rooney is wasting his money.

is it just me or has madden become ridiculosly repetetively vague? I just correctly anticapated everything he was going to say kinda like the john lynch commerical

Jags or Steelers?

well ..despite the ignorant spammer TIMEsteelerfan...I think it's the crew from Pitt...mainly because this would SLAUGHTER all the big mouthed Patriot haters in the media who are desperate to continue to pimp the Jags...a Pitt victory destroys what little credibility they have, if they ever had any.

Hear, hear !! Couldn't put it better..

Jags or Steelers?

imagine if jags goes down with skins:D

yeah...first "God wills it!!!" and then "the most dangerous team in the playoffs!!!"....ESPN bigmouths will be spluttering and stuttering trying to reassemble their hate machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes