PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jags player, cheerleader attacked by gunman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhh, she's not anything special. I'd still bang her, though, just because she got into a gunfight and didn't back down.

Oh, i never said she's hot. Give me some credit kontra ;)
I just tried to picture her naked, running around with a gun/laser scope, shooting at an attacker......now thats a turn on :D

Oh man, I just bought a rental property in that area. Maybe I'll just ask the tenant to mail the rent checks...

Someone at work told me her parents live in that area, and her brother was mugged in their driveway!

You don't happen to look like this do you 51Hits?

yokel.jpg
Damn, you found my picture, I thought I'd destroyed all of those to keep the Australian gun Nazis from tracking me down - back to plastic surgeon again.

Oh man, I just bought a rental property in that area. Maybe I'll just ask the tenant to mail the rent checks...

Someone at work told me her parents live in that area, and her brother was mugged in their driveway!

I bet you got a good deal on that property

Damn, you found my picture, I thought I'd destroyed all of those to keep the Australian gun Nazis from tracking me down - back to plastic surgeon again.
You struck me as a Bill Nighy type of guy Box_O_Rocks. So classy, liked by everyone and generally worth listening to/reading ;).

You struck me as a Bill Nighy type of guy Box_O_Rocks. So classy, liked by everyone and generally worth listening to/reading ;).
I'm afraid I don't know the bloke cobber (if I've got the vernacular somewhat correct), and I certainly hope you don't mean "classy" in the LdT sense! :eek:

I'm afraid I don't know the bloke cobber (if I've got the vernacular somewhat correct), and I certainly hope you don't mean "classy" in the LdT sense! :eek:
You bloody Americans! He's an English actor/comedian (arguably one of the greatest and most distinguished of all time).

As for the LdT reference, I'd like to see you jump up and down on the Star @ Cowboys Stadium in February... if that's not to much to ask for ;)

You bloody Americans! He's an English actor/comedian (arguably one of the greatest and most distinguished of all time).

As for the LdT reference, I'd like to see you jump up and down on the Star @ Cowboys Stadium in February... if that's not to much to ask for ;)
I'll admit, by February I'll probably be chilled enough to want to travel to Dallas. :p

As for Bill Nighy, you should have been using Bill Powell and Archibald Leach as my viewing preferences beyond football are the classic movies of the 30's and 40's. Scanning your lad's bio it doesn't appear to match up with anything in my film library. :confused2: So if I wished to see a classic Bill Nighty performance, where would you suggest I begin?

I'll admit, by February I'll probably be chilled enough to want to travel to Dallas. :p

As for Bill Nighy, you should have been using Bill Powell and Archibald Leach as my viewing preferences beyond football are the classic movies of the 30's and 40's. Scanning your lad's bio it doesn't appear to match up with anything in my film library. :confused2: So if I wished to see a classic Bill Nighty performance, where would you suggest I begin?

He plays an elderly gay singer in 'Love Actually". You should start there.

We all can't be Cary Grant's you know ;). I'd suggest The Boat That Rocked, Love Actually, Still Crazy as a few to start you off with.

Love Actually is one of the more brilliant film performances you'll see.

Last edited:
We all can't be Cary Grant's you know ;). I'd suggest The Boat That Rocked, Love Actually, Still Crazy as a few to start you off with.
Thanks Mate!

Wait! What? Just what are you and PWP up to here? :eek:

My brother joined a National Guard unit in Detroit when he moved to Michigan. The armory they hold drill at is on the notorios "8 Mile" road. He said guys in his unit have had their cars broken into in the parking lot in broad daylight.

Bravely bold Kassim rode forth from Jacksonville.
He was not afraid to die, O brave Kassim Osgood!
He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways,
Brave, brave, brave, brave Kassim!
He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp,
Or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken;
To have his kneecaps split, and his body burned away;
And his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Kassim Osgodd!

His head pistol whipped and his heart cut out
And his liver removed and his bowels unplugged
And his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off
And his pen--

Brave Kassim ran away.
Bravely ran away, away!
When danger reared its ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
Yes, brave Kassim turned about
And gallantly he chickened out.
Bravely taking to his feet
He beat a very brave retreat,
Bravest of the brave, Kassim Osgood!

He is packing it in and packing it up
And sneaking away and buggering up
And chickening out and pissing off home,
Yes, bravely he is throwing in the sponge...

Bravely bold Kassim rode forth from Jacksonville.
He was not afraid to die, O brave Kassim Osgood!
He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways,
Brave, brave, brave, brave Kassim!
He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp,
Or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken;
To have his kneecaps split, and his body burned away;
And his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Kassim Osgodd!

His head pistol whipped and his heart cut out
And his liver removed and his bowels unplugged
And his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off
And his pen--

Brave Kassim ran away.
Bravely ran away, away!
When danger reared its ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
Yes, brave Kassim turned about
And gallantly he chickened out.
Bravely taking to his feet
He beat a very brave retreat,
Bravest of the brave, Kassim Osgood!

He is packing it in and packing it up
And sneaking away and buggering up
And chickening out and pissing off home,
Yes, bravely he is throwing in the sponge...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"NO! I didn't! I never did!!!"

What an entertaining thread. From football to a scene straight out of Hot Fuzz (at least some people know who Bill Nighy is).

While I'm glad that no one got hurt, doesn't it strike people as, well, kind of odd that she couldn't hit the guy despite laser sights on her hand gun? The rest of you may be turned on, but I'm put off by her lack of accuracy. :p

That quote from the Jaguars board made my day, though. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes