PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: J. Kraft talks about the changes coming to NFL.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsRI

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Just browsing NFL.com reminded me of something J. Kraft was talking about on the radio pre-game Monday night. He mentioned how the NFL was ending it's affiliation with CBS Sportsline after this season. He said the website would be more a stand-alone entity run just by the NFL. To paraphrase he said he didn't think they were getting the maximum value out of the site and putting more under the NFL control will allow them to make it better.

I think it will make it a much better site. Right now there is no difference between the CBS site and NFL.com. The league has proven with the NFL network that they can have a great stand-alone product. I wonder how much the Krafts, being the 1st ones with their own website, are going to be involved in getting it up and running next season? Can't wait.

Can't wait works for me too.

what i would like from Nfl Com is buying the games you like for a reasonable price and a very good quality...their today's offer is quite expensive and youy are obliged to but the whole week...

better if you could buy each game for approx 5 € - game (approx 6,5 Usd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back