PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's official, the Rex era is over in New Jersey

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
I tell ya I'm gonna miss that guy. :D

That's what happens when you think you're the **** and try taking over a division that belongs to Brady and Belichick... You get fired!

Well that SUCKS just like the JEST. i like rex as the top clown of the jest circus

He was reportedly bleeding profusely from his nose when he left the Jets complex early this morning.

Unconfirmed reports that he got hit by someone wearing 5 very large rings that he attempted to kiss for some reason or other.

It's all very bizarre.

Last edited:
I won't miss the way his defence was able to get to us with ease at times.

Rex is definately a great DC, and may even make it somewhere with a good OC under him and a GM who doesn't draft bums like he is some sort of Patriot double agent.

I guess now he's got time to go get an f'ing snack.

In some ways it's a sad day. I thought he was a good coach for the Jests

He has talent. But he ALSO has a big mouth and had a GM that didn't know football.

As f'd up as this sounds i wouldn't mind him as our DC. The man knows defense as well as he does toes.

It will be a bit more boring without him, that's for sure.

But how many coaches claim just before they are fired that they still will win a Super Bowl someday somewhere?:rolleyes:

1/8th of me (the Pats games) is glad. The other 7/8th of me died a little.

I am officially now the biggest Rex Ryan fan. I hope he goes to Atlanta and goes to the Super Bowl with that team. Can you imagine the meltdown by Jets' fans if Ryan goes to and possibly wins a Super Bowl with another team? It will be a thing of beauty.

I won't miss the way his defence was able to get to us with ease at times.

Rex is definately a great DC, and may even make it somewhere with a good OC under him and a GM who doesn't draft bums like he is some sort of Patriot double agent.

Ha nobody at the jets has that many rings.

Rex is a study in contradiction. He is simply not a head coach in terms of his skill set and he's proven this time and time again. But as a DC, he has some value. His problem though is his ego, which does not accept and or recognize where his strengths and weaknesses are. He will be looking for an HC gig because he thinks he's a great head coach. And some dumb pathetic desperate franchise will probably give him the chance to do it all over again. And he will then make the same mistakes. Because there's one thing I know about Rex, and that is he makes the same mistakes over and over again.
He's an immature man.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back