OT: It's official, I hate Brett Favre

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoWhalers

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Just a compilation thread for all of my favorite Favre moments:

1996 Super Bowl -- 'Nuff said

December 29, 2002 -- Favre plays like horsecrap against the Jets in a meaningless game for the Packers, but a game that decides a ridiculous tiebreaker between the Pats and Jets for the AFC East.

November 13, 2008 -- Favre's 3rd-and-17 pass to Keller in overtime allows the Jets to steal a game from the Cassel-led Pats. He then proceeded to stink up the joint for the remainder of the season, including...

December 28, 2008 -- Favre has the chance to bump off the fading Dolphins and allow the surging Patriots to make it into the playoffs, but instead manages to throw three interceptions. The Dolphins end up getting thoroughly plastered by the Ravens in the first round. It was admittedly a season where the AFC East had a ridiculously easy schedule, but the Pats were playing great football going into the last two months of the season.

October 11, 2010 -- Favre's Wrangler-laden man-phermones drive Moss to such levels of insanity that he forces his way out of the Pats and to the Vikings. Then Favre manages to come within a drive of knocking the Jets down a peg and rattling Sanchez's confidence due to some botched clock management. But he saved one more INT for all of his fans in New England!

I will not shed a tear when this man finally leaves the NFL! Has there been any one individual who has had such a negative impact on the Pats over so long a time period?

Please feel free to share your own Favre/Pats memories.

My hate for him began after the 96 Super Bowl and currently remains. Thank you for documenting all the events. I can keep track of my hatred more efficiently. :mad: As I've said so many times before; Brett Favre needs a good ol' tire iron to the face.

Dude I share your hatred and you missed the most obvious.

January 20, 2008
Favre throws a pick in OT that allows the Giants to kick a game winning field goal and advance to the Superbowl.

We would have destroyed the Crappers.

That's what happens when you expect someone else to do our dirty work.

You forgot:

Feb 1st 2002: I'm retiring
August 1st 2002: I'm coming out of retirement to play the game I love

Feb 1st 2003: I'm retiring
August 1st 2003: I'm coming out of retirement to play the game I love

Feb 1st 2004: I'm retiring
August 1st 2004: I'm coming out of retirement to play the game I love

Feb 1st 2005: I'm retiring
August 1st 2005: I'm coming out of retirement to play the game I love

Feb 1st 2006: I'm retiring
August 1st 2006: I'm coming out of retirement to play the game I love

Feb 1st 2007: I'm retiring
August 1st 2007: I'm coming out of retirement to play the game I love

Feb 1st 2008: I'm retiring
August 1st 2008: I'm coming out of retirement to play the game I love

Feb 1st 2009: I'm retiring
August 1st 2009: I'm coming out of retirement to play the game I love

Feb 1st 2010: I'm retiring
August 1st 2010: I'm coming out of retirement to play the game I love

****-texter!

162 fumbles

that's 10 full seasons of one fumble per game ........ every game.

Stupor bowl versus dallas this week. my money is on ........... it's on ......... nvm

Don't forget handing a victory to the Dolphins in Week 2 this season. Would've been nice to have a little more separation from an AFC East rival, but no, can't have that.

Not to worry, I'm sure Favre will lead his Vikings to victory in Week 13 against the Bills to ensure that Buffalo picks ahead of New England in the first round.

**** that *******.

Favre is prob the most selfish player in football, and even though he is a favorite with many fans still, he is also probably one of the most disliked qbs in the league.

Once again he manages to sh*t the bed. Lord Fahv-rah has helped give both the Dolphins and Jets victories this year. Really dislike the media whore puke.

The announcers last night were so desperate to fawn over him, it was embarrassing. Yes, he had one good TD pass and another on which a receiver made a great play. But my lasting impression is of a guy who consistently missed open receivers in the middle of a field on important drives.

"that's 10 full seasons of one fumble per game ........ every game."]that's 10 full seasons of one fumble per game ........ every game

That's an amazing way to put it abbynormal. You can do the same with his INTs (324 now, according to pro-football-reference.com): That's one per game for 20 years.

Last edited:
they are specualting that the Dirty texts will cost him a couple of game suspention anyone else think it would be fiting that his precious little streak will be broken by his own "manhood"

come on he's a gunslinger he's just having fun out there he'd play for free look how much fun he's having woo boy he's just as happy riding his tractor what a guy

It does make me very happy that sports talk radio around here is now being dominated by talk of Brett Favre's cellphone antics and not Randy Moss.

come on he's a gunslinger he's just having fun out there he'd play for free look how much fun he's having woo boy he's just as happy riding his tractor what a guy

Hahaha! classic Favre fawning

That jeans commercial with the ZZ Top song ("La Grange" I think), the one where they go "A haw haw haw haw" in that bluesy suggestive way. Anyone else find that kinda creepy/funny under the current Favre circumstances?

The most overrated QB of this generation and all these espn guys kiss his behind!They dont even mentioned all the controversy with Jenn Sterger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down