Votes: 51 40.2%
  • I have an Ipod Touch

Votes: 26 20.5%
  • I Don't own Either

Votes: 50 39.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry - Iphone and Ipod Touch. And there is a free Kindle app for that, so you can fill that need with either device. I have it installed and it works great. Plus you can sample the first chapter of a book before deciding if it's worth buying (and the Kindle version is cheaper than the actual book).
The Kindle is pretty cool...my wife has one and loves it...although buys books as well lol.....Yes...I did hear that with either phone does do what the Kindle does...And yes, cheaper...and there is a new version of the Kindle out as well. Thanks....she's into the new technology a LOT more than I am...lol.

Last edited:
It wuld be nice if it's also ported to the G1/Android. Most feel that the Android platform will over take Apple once there's more phones running it and the list of future phones is growing. Motorola has committed huge to the platform.

At least create a mobile port so ANYONE with a web enabled phone can view and post in the forum. Really no need for an app just to view and post !

It wuld be nice if it's also ported to the G1/Android. Most feel that the Android platform will over take Apple once there's more phones running it and the list of future phones is growing. Motorola has committed huge to the platform.

At least create a mobile port so ANYONE with a web enabled phone can view and post in the forum. Really no need for an app just to view and post !

Whos' most?

But, sure it would be great if it worked on all devices.

Last edited:

As I said, it has nothing to do with playing favorites, it just worked out that they're developing one for the Iphone and Ipod Touch. I am researching a mobile format for the board for the others, but so far all the ones I've seen are terrible. I may start developing one, but will have to do some further research and further break down the vBulletin software before putting one together.

I only have one cell phone and my wife has it most of the time. So I have no idea what all this is about but it's sounds like a good idea for those who do have it.

Who knows, someone may bump into me an knock all my groceries on the ground while posting on Patsfans!:D
Maybe you could borrow one from Grover, he has three. :confused:

I'd love to be able to access the site on my iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back