PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Introducing the newest Patriots fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella*chick

Addicted to the light
Reaction score
IMG_0094.jpg

Harrison Brady was born on December 3, 2006 at 8:24 in the morning, weighing 7 pounds, 2 oz. and measuring 19 inches long.

I'm doing pretty well postpartum, and I miss talking Pats here, though from my dad's description of the Lions game, I should be pretty glad I missed taht one.

A mod can move this thread to a more appropriate forum later, but I wanted to post it here, since this is where I always am.

-Bella

Woo congrats. It's never too young to start being a Pats fan.

WOW!!!! Awesome!

Congrat chick!! This is the proper forum for great new like that. New Patriots fans should always be on the main football forum:rocker:

Congrats and welcome to Patriot Nation Harrison!

Harrison Brady. How'd the grandparents take it?? For the first three quarters what you missed was akin to labor. Then in the 4th quarter Tommy Boy opted to C-section the Lions.

He's a beautiful boy. Looks a little more like Tim Hasselbeck right now but once the hair comes in... :rocker:

Congratulations.

He's absolutely gorgeous, Bella.

When he's a little older you can tell him that all his god-uncles and god-aunts on Patsfans.com were delighted with his arrival -- and that we wish him and the rest of his family every happiness.

Thanks, guys. I couldn't wait to share the news with you.

My dad wanted Brady Harrison (the other choice). He badly wanted the name Brady to be his first name, and I would not have objected, except my husband really liked Harrison, and since Rodney is an awesome namesake as well, I figured we would go with it.

Of course, my dad was ranting after the Lions game, "You shoulda named him Harrison Kitna."

Congratulations! Great name. My wife likes the name Brady. I'm hoping she'll let me work it into any son's name we have in the future.

Regards,
Chris

Congrats! Very handsome kiddo there.

Gorgeous!! Congrats!! Is this your first?

Thanks, guys. I couldn't wait to share the news with you.

My dad wanted Brady Harrison (the other choice). He badly wanted the name Brady to be his first name, and I would not have objected, except my husband really liked Harrison, and since Rodney is an awesome namesake as well, I figured we would go with it.

Of course, my dad was ranting after the Lions game, "You shoulda named him Harrison Kitna."

Congratulations. You guys are sick.

But in a good way.:D

Congradulations. We're all happy for you. And Harrison is a great name. Good thing for Harrison that we cut Earthwind Moreland!!

What a terrific addition to Patriots Nation! Congratulations. I suspected that was your reason for being a bit "missing" lately. :)

Last edited:
Congratulations.That is awesome.He will grow up to be a good man with a name such as been given.LOL

Fantastic name! Damn cute kid too!

IMG_0094.jpg

Harrison Brady
Position: S/QB
Height: 19 in
Weight: 7 lbs 2 oz.
Born: 12-3-06
College: Wherever he wants
NFL Experience: 3/4ths a season heard from inside the womb

Last edited:
Congrats. Nice looking kid. Is his middle name NEM? :D

Well if it is his first words will be "play action" and "no huddle."

JoeSixPat, your post is cracking me up.

PatsDeb, yep he's our first. :)

Congratulations! Beutiful baby! Looks like a Quarter Back by the deep closed eye concentration. Seriously though, Congratulations, BEST THING ON EARTH IS BEING A PARENT! God Bless.

Congrats! A great day for all Patriot fans and a hall of fame day for you.

Congratulations, he's a beautiful little boy. I wonder what number he'll wear when he finally takes the field :cool3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes