PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Indystar message board down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the Moderator who moved your thread to this forum. If your thread was even remotely about Patriot football, it would have remained in that forum.. Since it doesn't (and we tend not to delete) it's appropriately over here in the Visitors Lockerroom.

We have several posters who are Colts fans who frequent our boards. One in particular, RyantheColtsfan, has all our admiration as a diehard Colts supporter who actually talks football and has been quite informative. You may want to check out his "1,000th Post" thread on the football forum. You may learn something about getting your point across in an effective manner.

Work Horse and BoOmer are two other Indy fans that are always welcome here - - they stand up for their team and bring substance to the discussion.

I don't know you and have never heard of you. From what I have read from you and the others in this thread, however, you have a "large" personality.

You don't know me? :eek:

I am Jilla, the prediction QUEEN of Indystar fame.

:rocker:

Have y'all said what's on your minds? No football talk? :rolleyes:

Dungy is the best coach ever. Unlike your bellicheat.

I honestly think that Dungy should become a saint. He said it himself, God gave his team the power over the other team to win. Isn't it clear to you that God is a colt's fan? Dungy sure thinks so.

Who is Bellicheat? I don't recall anyone being named that on the patriots. I looked through the roster and the coaching staff. I even looked for people selling tickets for the patriots named bellicheat but nothing came up.

Oh, what is this, do I detect a hint of sarcasm from you? Well, playing that off of Belichicks name with the double "l" was so original. Where did you come up with it?

Jealous fans...

Winning a super bowl must have felt good, imagine that times 3. But I am sure God made the colt's SB feel extra good because Dungy is religious.

And quite the Queen you are there Jilla; rumor has it you're as big as the Queen Mary, you just don't float as well you wrecking ball...............

You don't know me? :eek:

I am Jilla, the prediction QUEEN of Indystar fame.

So ahh whats your lead pipe since for tomorrow the Sun is going to rise ,your going to gain 5 lbs? Its boring in Indy ...what isss ittt. Inqireing minds want to know.

Last edited:
Have y'all said what's on your minds? No football talk? :rolleyes:

What exactly did you bring up to talk about football? You come here and say one of us hacked your precious board. I know that is a great start to what could have been an amazing football discussion. oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back