PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Indystar message board down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have y'all said what's on your minds? No football talk? :rolleyes:

Dungy is the best coach ever. Unlike your bellicheat.

:rocker:

Do you really want to talk football Jilla? That requires logic. That requires analyzing statistical information and processing it. You are incapable of doing such things. You see MANNING MANNING MANNING DUNGY DUNGY DUNGY CHEATER CHEATER CHEATER.

Example, Dungy is the best coach ever? See, now that is not true. Dungy is not better than Lombardi. Dungy is not better than Nolls, or Johnson, or Shanahan or Bill..shall I continue?

Dungy is the best I should of been a preacher instead of a coach football coach, so at least you have that.

bunch of losers, move my thread here instead of there. Is this how you treat fans from other teams who come to have football conversations?

:bricks:

bunch of losers, move my thread here instead of there. Is this how you treat fans from other teams who come to have football conversations?

Well Jilla, I was going to say go back to a site where someone listens. So, I checked and it is still down.

The message:

There seems to have been a problem with the IndyStar.com message boards database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Seems like there is some sort of spelling error here. Maybe you could go help them with that.

Well Jilla, I was going to say go back to a site where someone listens. So, I checked and it is still down.

The message:

There seems to have been a problem with the IndyStar.com message boards database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Seems like there is some sort of spelling error here. Maybe you could go help them with that.

I did call the indystar about the board being down since this morning. I was told that they have issues with hackers. Let's hope they don't trace it back to one of you. If so, WE'LL SHUT DOWN THIS SITE !!!

COLTS --- superbowl champions

I did call the indystar about the board being down since this morning. I was told that they have issues with hackers. Let's hope they don't trace it back to one of you. If so, WE'LL SHUT DOWN THIS SITE !!!

COLTS --- superbowl champions

Jilla, I read quite a few of your posts on IndyStar.

I only can say the following, why are you so angry???

Life is so short, and football is just a game. There is so much in life to enjoy. And so many things we can do to make this world better.

Please look within yourself. What you are doing is a waste of your time and life. Stop being angry and go out and enjoy life.

Me, I am flat out happy this year as a football fan. But, it is a very small part of my world. I love nothing more than my family, nature, my dogs.

There is so much we can do as individuals to make the world better. May you find the energy you put into the Colts into something productive.

I'm sorry, but I feel sorry for you.

I never post, but love to read the boards here and at IndyStar. I pray to Saint Dungy that Jilla sticks around. I beg of you all to be sure she imparts all of her great wisdom upon you. And I warn you, she is allergic to logic. Please do not use that with her, she simply cannot respond. She can only respond with Cheater, cheater. I've never seen such a hypocritical bunch of morons in my entire life and she? is the absolute queen.

WAIT! Just Wait!
A perfect compatibility match!
We've finally found a girlfriend for Aqua!

Cue music from "Deliverance"

Last edited:
and has been down since 10am this morning. Does any of you morons have anything to do with it? :mad:

I don't know what to do with myself :eek:

I think I've just found the DUMBEST person on the face of the earth...Jilla.
Hacking the Indy board are you kidding me........You don't know what to do with yourself ....well first get yourself a manager and quit handeling yourself in the dark.

Last edited:
WAIT! Just Wait!

ROTFLMFAO.......Way, way, WAY too funny!

But, the visual image it raises, while in some ways deeply distrubing, raises two questions...which one is in front?

And how could you tell?

And to think I gave Chico Aqua first ballot troll hall of fame honors BEFORE this planet set up shop here.

You can't miss Jilla, she's outside Walmart in downtown hickville wearing the green saturn................wow, does she speak for all Colts fans? I sure hope not..........

WAIT! Just Wait!

NO,NO,NO That cannot be allowed to happen. They might BREED. :eek:

Last edited:

Dungy sucks and is the benefactor of being a system coach!:D :rolleyes:

We treat crap like it's suppose to be treated!

BAN ME? WHAT FOR :rocker:
Being and Air Bandit. Stealing air from other people who need it. Its obvious you only have a couple of brain cells so you don't need all that much.

Dungy a great coach. :rofl: Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once and a while.

and has been down since 10am this morning. Does any of you morons have anything to do with it? :mad:

I don't know what to do with myself :eek:

Go tips some cows, eat a few more sides of beef, roll around out on the front lawn to scratch your back, go play in some traffic,you can put your trailer back on the blocks,go buys another carten of Camel non filters to go with the case of beer and the JD,buy another 30 bucks of scratch tickets to go with the cigs and beer.Theres all kinds of things you can do for ex.
Go lick your.....thats right we'er dealing with a hefer.

Last edited:
They are so absurd. They actually had someone saying the other day that New Englanders teach their children to swear and taunt opponents as children. He said their children all hug and kiss after games and say peace be with you and this is also how it should be in the NFL. WTF?????

Thanks for the update tg. and Jilla, the children of New England want to say hello!

jemima-finger.jpg

I never post, but love to read the boards here and at IndyStar. I pray to Saint Dungy that Jilla sticks around. I beg of you all to be sure she imparts all of her great wisdom upon you. And I warn you, she is allergic to logic. Please do not use that with her, she simply cannot respond. She can only respond with Cheater, cheater. I've never seen such a hypocritical bunch of morons in my entire life and she? is the absolute queen.

Her predictions are legendary as well.

Just ask *Jules*

http://www2.indystar.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3162837&postcount=23

I was the Moderator who moved your thread to this forum. If your thread was even remotely about Patriot football, it would have remained in that forum.. Since it doesn't (and we tend not to delete) it's appropriately over here in the Visitors Lockerroom.

We have several posters who are Colts fans who frequent our boards. One in particular, RyantheColtsfan, has all our admiration as a diehard Colts supporter who actually talks football and has been quite informative. You may want to check out his "1,000th Post" thread on the football forum. You may learn something about getting your point across in an effective manner.

Work Horse and BoOmer are two other Indy fans that are always welcome here - - they stand up for their team and bring substance to the discussion.

I don't know you and have never heard of you. From what I have read from you and the others in this thread, however, you have a "large" personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back