PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: In Plain Sight - Last night's episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Patsox23 - I have to say that when Fred Ward said "It is what it is" I broke out laughing.. My fiance looked at me like I was crazy.. Then I explained to her why I laughed and she got a chuckle also.

I have to say that these past few episodes have been good.. Though, the whole Brandi thing is tiresome..

Patsox23 - I have to say that when Fred Ward said "It is what it is" I broke out laughing.. My fiance looked at me like I was crazy.. Then I explained to her why I laughed and she got a chuckle also.

I have to say that these past few episodes have been good.. Though, the whole Brandi thing is tiresome..

I lmao,too....when he said that.BTW,is Fred Ward a terrific actor,or what?.........very smooth,good timing......would love to see him return someday.

I agree that Brandi needs to go.....along with that affirmative-action,bean-counter,that they added this season:rocker:

I lmao,too....when he said that.BTW,is Fred Ward a terrific actor,or what?.........very smooth,good timing......would love to see him return someday.

I agree that Brandi needs to go.....along with that affirmative-action,bean-counter,that they added this season:rocker:

Personally - I can't understand how Allison Janney's character wasn't fired after that huge Gaffe she did.

And, yes, I don't care for the bean-counter either.. At least with the Asst. they had last year, the writing was really good..

As someone who appreciates quality writing, I have to say the episode was brilliant.
I especially like how the theme of personal choice was reflected in the two story lines with the two different witnesses in the protection program. Both made different choices, but both struggled in their own way with being someone other than the people they had been.

I also loved the commentary on the loss of civility in the age of technology by Ward's character.

Personally - I can't understand how Allison Janney's character wasn't fired after that huge Gaffe she did.

And, yes, I don't care for the bean-counter either.. At least with the Asst. they had last year, the writing was really good..

FYI, the original creator, David Maples, and the network parted ways after a tumultuous first couple of seasons. His wife played the asst. so there was no way she was staying on. That's why the departure. I agree with you, she was very, very good -- as was David Maples. He's missed, but it's great to be in the mix, trying to make the show as good as it can be.

I'm bummed I didn't come on until after Alison Janney did her two-episode arc. Hoping we can get her back for future shows but right now I think she's doing the Matt Perry pilot and legally spoken for until it's decided if the show is picked up or not.

I came on for episode 4 and on, but mainly, early on,the voice-overs are the primary evidence of my presence. As we get closer to episode 9, more of my stuff will be on there, a lot of rewriting, and the voice-overs continue to be mine. Hope you guys keep watching. It's been a crazy whirlwind since all this began. And yes, "It is what it is..." had to do it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey