PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: I'm rooting for the Jets today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I can't believe I'm typing this but..

Go Jets. I can't help but root for a dope ass defensive team that is getting it done. This is what the Pats used to be. All the respect in the world, Jets fans. Hope your guys do work this next half. If you win this game, you deserve to win the Superbowl. My most sincere hope is that you squad gets it done.

Et tu Brute?

Re: I can't believe I'm typing this but..

They've earned respect on the field but I aint rooting for them, nor the Colts infact. Since the Patriots aren't involved it doesn't really matter who wins, I don't like either team but one has to win so f*ck it, it is what it is.

Eh who are we kidding. We all hate the Jets, we all hate the Colts, most of us hate Brett Favrevrah. It's all about the Saints.

I'm glad the Colts won.

I absolutely loathe the Jets.

All they did was talk **** the entire week.

Rex Ryan said he would've been shocked to lose this game.

You'd be shocked if you lost to the #1 seeded, 14-2 team on the road?

Did anyone forget that Peyton has consistently carved up Rex Ryan defenses going back to Baltimore?

Besides, no one wants to see the Jets make the super bowl boring. Would you want to see the Jets just run all day in the Super Bowl?

Besides, I'm sick and ****ing tired of Mark Sanchez. He's a god amongst men for having 100 yard passing games in the postseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back