PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: "I pissed on the Falcons logo," Saints DT (update: not really)

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: OT: "I pissed on the Falcons logo," Saints DT (update: not really)

They wanted to remember this moment. After the game was over and the field was cleared, Saints players went back on the field and took pictures right on the Falcons logo.
"You don't like it? do something about it next time"
Brees, Saints use championship heart to deny Falcons - NFL - CBSSports.com Football

Saints Celebrate Playoff Berth on Falcons Logo (VIDEO)
YouTube - Saints Celebrate Playoff Berth on Falcons Logo

They had the Chick fila Bowl and were try to remove the logo from the field, our guys were just trying to help out.:)

...Na, lol, Remi actually didn't say that, the CBS reporter quoted him wrong. He said "I posed on the Falcons logo" .

“The linebackers have done that here for a while,” coach Sean Payton said Tuesday. “It’s done with respect & after the game.”
New Orleans Saints were not "disrespecting" Falcons with postgame actions in Atlanta: video - Video | NOLA.com

Its funny to us the falcons are making a big deal of it, especially after what they tweeted before the game.

"The grace of god gave them tht championship so tht city wouldn fall apart now and now they think they hot **** in ..."

"The saints win one championship and want to go crazy well yall ass aint winning this year we gone make sure tht doesn't happen"

"No chance in hell the Aints come into the dome and win once trent dilfer"
NFL.com Blogs Blog Archive Roddy White causes stir with Twitter bash of Saints

maybe this should be called peegate?

Last edited:

The Pats franchise, more than probably any other, should understand about the media blowing things out of proportion. That's what's happening here - watch the Youtube video; they pose, shoot the picture and take off back to the locker room. No pissing, no dancing even. Shouldn't be such a big deal.

The Pats franchise, more than probably any other, should understand about the media blowing things out of proportion. That's what's happening here - watch the Youtube video; they pose, shoot the picture and take off back to the locker room. No pissing, no dancing even. Shouldn't be such a big deal.
Ah, we do - and we love your team too.

I just wonder how LaDainian Tomlinson would have reacted if he was a Falcon rather than a Jet this season?

welcome to OUR world, Saints fans...

you have our respect, for whatever THAT is worth in this Patriot hating league.

Last edited:

They had the Chick fila Bowl and were try to remove the logo from the field, our guys were just trying to help out.:)

...Na, lol, Remi actually didn't say that, the CBS reporter quoted him wrong. He said "I posed on the Falcons logo" .

“The linebackers have done that here for a while,” coach Sean Payton said Tuesday. “It’s done with respect & after the game.”
New Orleans Saints were not "disrespecting" Falcons with postgame actions in Atlanta: video - Video | NOLA.com

Its funny to us the falcons are making a big deal of it, especially after what they tweeted before the game.

"The grace of god gave them tht championship so tht city wouldn fall apart now and now they think they hot **** in ..."

"The saints win one championship and want to go crazy well yall ass aint winning this year we gone make sure tht doesn't happen"

"No chance in hell the Aints come into the dome and win once trent dilfer"
NFL.com Blogs Blog Archive Roddy White causes stir with Twitter bash of Saints

maybe this should be called peegate?

:rofl:

That makes much more sense, thanks for the explanation. I couldn't imagine Payton really being okay with that.

Also, I think I really, really, really hate Twitter.

The really nasty thing is that puddle of piss is still sitting there on that indoor carpet.... :D

...Na, lol, Remi actually didn't say that, the CBS reporter quoted him wrong. He said "I posed on the Falcons logo"

no-pee-sign.jpg

Yeah, the more graphic quote didn't seem likely. Made for an awesome headline, though!

Glad that the Saints pulled themselves together in time for the playoffs, they're one of the most entertaining teams to watch.

The really nasty thing is that puddle of piss is still sitting there on that indoor carpet.... :D

Spot-Shot works well to remove stain and odor. :D

Someone could probably edit the thread title since it was a misquote. No reason to support this misinformation.

misquote or no misquote, the damage has been done by the CBS reporter....atlanta is going to come out swinging next time...

It is on my wishlist, if only they could sell a digital copy (ebook)
It would be on my Hard drive, makes my life easy.

Edit: i might go with the digital version, i found a copy for 13$.

No!!

the only way to read books is with real pages and real words. :p

Resist!!! :eek:

No!!

the only way to read books is with real pages and real words. :p

Resist!!! :eek:

Hahahaha Okay :)
What about the trees? :D

Actually i can put any file "in the cloud" , and will access and read it anywhere in the world, it's not like carrying a 2 lbs book around, and that you can lose too ;)

welcome to OUR world, Saints fans...

you have our respect, for whatever THAT is worth in this Patriot hating league.

Means a lot to us Joker. I guess the next step is for us to be falsely accused of crowding the sidelines by the Jets, like that Patriots were:)

81443791.jpg

I couldn't imagine Payton really being okay with that.
Also, I think I really, really, really hate Twitter.

Twitter is way out of hand. IT would be better if players could spell. When did we start spelling in slang?

[
Yeah, the more graphic quote didn't seem likely. Made for an awesome headline, though!
Glad that the Saints pulled themselves together in time for the playoffs, they're one of the most entertaining teams to watch.

It sure did, we were pretty shocked to see it in the news.
Joe Vitt phoned espn and complained about how this was untrue, but I guess he's to hopped up on vicodin to be taken seriously so they buried the story.

Joe Vitt: Saints respect Falcons - NFC South Blog - ESPN

.. and thanks, we had more injuries than the colts at one point, and Brees was struggling with that MCL injury. We know he wants to be the best at everything, but he needs to stop trying for #1 in Interceptions:) Let Eli have it.

Just glade we made it to the playoffs, for the boys, it shows them they are a legitimately good team, and not a one shot wonder.

Pretty exciting to see what the Patriots have done. Everyone is afraid of you guys:)
BB is exceptional. Really hoping you guys are in Dallas, we would rather a team that deserved it made the show.

and your right TB12, that photo will be on every Falcon locker. The damage is done, and I dont see CBS correcting their mistake, aw well.

Last edited:
Twitter is way out of hand. IT would be better is players could spell. When did we start spelling in slang?

Not sure. I'll have to axe my buddy.

I'll never underestimate the desire or ability of the media to take one of the best stories in the NFL and mangle it under a heap of prolific and widely disseminated hyperbole, based on much less than all the facts. They did it to the Pats, who were once regarded as a great example of teamwork and intelligence, and now they're setting their sights on the latest great story, the Saints SB victory and the catharsis it provided for New Orleans.

You guys have my sympathy, and my respect (I always liked Payton). I mean it.

Last edited:
Agreed.

...And it would be awesome if coaches could ban players from twitter. It's simply evil.

A million times THIS!!!!! :rocker:

Twitter is the spawn of Satan...

I'll never underestimate the desire or ability of the media to take one of the best stories in the NFL and mangle it under a heap of prolific and widely disseminated hyperbole, based on much less than all the facts. They did it to the Pats, who were once regarded as a great example of teamwork and intelligence, and now they're setting their sights on the latest great story, the Saints SB victory and the catharsis it provided for New Orleans.

Both the media and fans love the story of the underdog winning.

But should that underdog team win a second time?

Blasphemous.

If they don't immediately return to being mediocre so that there can be some other Lifetime channel feel-good story, then the only explanation is that they made a deal with the devil.

And then should some other team win, those very same fans and media members will moan about parity and how there are no great dynasties like there were in the 'good old days'.

I guess some of the media must be bummed that their wet dream of Manning vs Favre SB won't happen in February.

.. and that is what did happen. The Patriots were an amazing story of fandom, support, and sportsmanship. Around 1960, if I am correct, you were founded. Tho, you had some success in the 70’s your team fell short, and the seasons grew long. Its funny that other teams are unhappy being in the playoffs and losing. The Patriots where in the playoffs 10x before ever winning their 1st Super Bowl in 2001. Im pretty sure that weeded out the non-believers,lol.

What bill parcells did was instrumental, and belichick was no accident, but bledsoe being hurt was.

But, we believe, Tom Brady was not an accident. Tom Brady was what you deserved as fans, and all you went threw. He was made for you, call it fate. Your deserve your success, your HOF coach, and a decent man with amazing abilities to fight for your team. It could not be a more perfect fit for the people of your region.

They can print what ever they want, we met the people of New England in combat and friendship, and will believe none of it. When you were beaten by us, you showed your greatest strength, and we were surprised. Here was the greatest team in a decade talking to us, after that loss, the saints fans? They were not mad, rude, or unkind. They didn't pity or make fun of our worse history, they acted like champions.
You are truly an amazing people, and fun to be with during a game.

.. they have tried to discredit you, hurt you, and make you not believe in your boys.. yet here you stand.

..amazing these fans of New England.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill