PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: I hate Peyton Manning

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I think we've been unfair to Peyton Manning. Sure, it's hard not to talk about the Patented Peyton Pout. But, in all fairness, compare to one of Philip Rivers' temper tantrums. You know, where he stand there, chest puffed up, stabbing the air with his finger, while shouting obscenites at the other team. After watching Rivers and his sidekick Tomlinson, the classless one, meltdown, I've gotten more respect for Peyton.

But, Eli does suck.

I'm with you on this one. The Chargers are now the team I will take no greater pleasure seeing get spanked by anyone. Biggest bunch of crybabies in the league, and post season production matched only by the 90s Chiefs.

It wasn't me that seen it, I asked for the proof in his post and it hasn't been provided so im calling BS on this.

It's definitely on there, I saw it too. It was posted by one of your more delusional posters. I'll see if I can find it again.

It's definitely on there, I saw it too. It was posted by one of your more delusional posters. I'll see if I can find it again.

Well if it is on there that is pretty bad I have to admit..

Well if it is on there that is pretty bad I have to admit..

You seem to be one of the more rational posters here and there, but you really should step back and look at some posts over there. They really are over the top.

Link? I read that forum everyday and never seen that post..

Actually I'm jealous of Colts fans - I couldn't delude myself enough to think as highly of my team as they do and my team is UNDEFEATED!

And I sure couldn't delude myself enough to call a 15-0 team the THIRD best team in our CONFERENCE!!!

http://www2.indystar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217812

Yeah that was his first post, I would hardly take that serious...trust me the fact that the Pats get discussed so much there is because they are our biggest threat to get back to the SB with Jacksonville being a distant 2nd, plus add to the fact that we have alot of Pats posters on that board, most are pretty cool..

You seem to be one of the more rational posters here and there, but you really should step back and look at some posts over there. They really are over the top.

I do agree alot of the posts are over the top but I think most of them are to get a rise out of our many Pats posters on the board...

I do agree alot of the posts are over the top but I think most of them are to get a rise out of our many Pats posters on the board...

If you scan these threads, you won't see as many Pats fans talking like the AFC title game is already won, and Pats fans have much more reason to believe their team will win ;) Christ, we have guys talking like we are going to lose to the Giants.

Last edited:

You have a weird thing going on over there. I read it every day for amusement. They whine and complain that Pats posters over there all the time, but every other thread is about the Pats. It's ridiculous. Even the ones that start out about something else, it winds up being about the PATS. And 9 times out of 10 it's a Colt fan that starts it.

If you scan these threads, you won't see as many Pats fans talking like the AFC title game is already won, and Pats fans have much more reason to believe their team will win ;) Christ, we have guys talking like we are going to lose to the Giants.

You could tell them the sky is blue in New England and they will fight you to the death that you are wrong.

I have a I hate Peyton Manning Shirt.

Dont see the big deal, the guy is money during the game so I Hate Peyton Manning. Does anyone really think people would buy these shirts if he was average? Hell if Phillip Rivers was on the Colts instead of Manning we'd all be laughing.

Manning (Eli) sucks too on the back just really descibes Eli. A nfl wannabe.

I hated him until he did SNL. He was great in that. Much better than Brady. His united way spot was one of the best skits ever. I do hate his commercials and his prissy attitude though.

I have a I hate Peyton Manning Shirt.

Dont see the big deal, the guy is money during the game so I Hate Peyton Manning. Does anyone really think people would buy these shirts if he was average? Hell if Phillip Rivers was on the Colts instead of Manning we'd all be laughing.

Manning (Eli) sucks too on the back just really descibes Eli. A nfl wannabe.

I have no problem with anybody that hates Manning, thats your god given right, I hated Dan Marino because he always found a way to kick our ass, most of the time...

I respect Peyton and actually like him as an actor, too.

What I can't stand (or couldn't stand) was the junk being spewed for the longest time about how he was the best QB in the league and would go down as the best of all time, meanwhile watching Brady and Belichick win SB after SB after SB and handily outplaying the Colts along the way.

After the Colts finally won theirs last year and people found it as evidence enough to back up their claim, my blood boiled. I had read a lot about how Brady had to constantly overcome people doubting him in life, in high school, in college and even in the NFL. Even after he had won 3 Super Bowls. The sons of Archie, on the other hand, were crowned the day they were able to throw a football.

When I saw Tom walk off the field last year in the AFCCG, and the look on Belichick's face, I knew this was going to be the result. But this revenge tour has much deeper roots than that game or Spygate. It's the culmination of a story that needed to end this way, for a franchise, a QB and a coach who have always been dismissed in favor of the media darlings and "NFL nobility". And for a gifted receiver crucified by the media his entire career. After this season, no one will ever forget the names Brady, Belichick or Moss, nor will they laugh at the Patriots franchise as a "never-could-get-it-done" or "one and done." The "Belichick Method" will be born.

Brady is the new Montana. Moss is the new Rice. Belichick is the new Bill Walsh. The Patriots are the new 80's/90's 49ers. No one will ever forget or overlook them now. They will each be considered the best until someone else far down the line assembles the next dynasty of this magnitude. And like Bill Walsh and Montana, Brady and Belichick will handle it with dignity and humility, as they have all along, letting history write itself. That's something that no media pundit or insecure, geriatric NFL squad can ever take away from them.

My disdain for Peyton starts and ends with the disproportionate amount of respect he's given compared to his contemporaries. This season has all but extinguished that for me. I feel like history is finally revealing the true story.

I respect Peyton and actually like him as an actor, too.

What I can't stand (or couldn't stand) was the junk being spewed for the longest time about how he was the best QB in the league and would go down as the best of all time, meanwhile watching Brady and Belichick win SB after SB after SB and handily outplaying the Colts along the way.

After the Colts finally won theirs last year and people found it as evidence enough to back up their claim, my blood boiled. I had read a lot about how Brady had to constantly overcome people doubting him in life, in high school, in college and even in the NFL. Even after he had won 3 Super Bowls. The sons of Archie, on the other hand, were crowned the day they were able to throw a football.

When I saw Tom walk off the field last year in the AFCCG, and the look on Belichick's face, I knew this was going to be the result. But this revenge tour has much deeper roots than that game or Spygate. It's the culmination of a story that needed to end this way, for a franchise, a QB and a coach who have always been dismissed in favor of the media darlings and "NFL nobility". And for a gifted receiver crucified by the media his entire career. After this season, no one will ever forget the names Brady, Belichick or Moss, nor will they laugh at the Patriots franchise as a "never-could-get-it-done" or "one and done." The "Belichick Method" will be born.

Brady is the new Montana. Moss is the new Rice. Belichick is the new Bill Walsh. The Patriots are the new 80's/90's 49ers. No one will ever forget or overlook them now. They will each be considered the best until someone else far down the line assembles the next dynasty of this magnitude. And like Bill Walsh and Montana, Brady and Belichick will handle it with dignity and humility, as they have all along, letting history write itself. That's something that no media pundit or insecure, geriatric NFL squad can ever take away from them.

My disdain for Peyton starts and ends with the disproportionate amount of respect he's given compared to his contemporaries. This season has all but extinguished that for me. I feel like history is finally revealing the true story.

Excellent friggin post!

I like Manning. He's the 2nd best QB in the league and a funny MFer to boot. Picture yourself as Manning for a minute. You're a homely sob, you might have thought for a time that you were the best in the NFL except for that good-lookin' dude who plays for your arch-enemy, and who has whupped yer ass 3 years in a row(excluding last year's fluke) and has 3 rings to your none. Not to mention you married your dumpy high-school sweetheart, Mary Jo Rottencrotch, while this guy is banging supermodels 2 at a time. Now the biggest indignity of them all this dude is now breaking what you thought was your untouchable all time TD record. So it turns out you're not the best, after all. Damn, it must suck to be him. Give him props for maintaining a good sense of humor.

*wipes tears from eyes*:(

The humilty and graciousness of Patriots fans is astonishing.

Kudos to a fanbase that never gets an inflated ego over anything and just enjoys their team without the love of stats, records or the desire to rub anything in other fans faces.

Bravo Pats fans bravo!

I don't mind him all that much, but I am starting to get tired of seeing that self-promoting whore plastered all over the f**kin' T.V.! The reason I hate the Colts is because of their whiney d**khead owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back