PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: I hate Peyton Manning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say I hate him, but his willingness to shill constantly is very tiring, as is having to listen to his goober voice 10-15 times during commercials in a football game.

There are payers I do hate like Joey Porter, TO and Michael Vick but Manning to me is a great player that makes far too many commercials. I don't hate him at all.

Can't say I hate him, but his willingness to shill constantly is very tiring, as is having to listen to his goober voice 10-15 times during commercials in a football game.

1. Game starts at 1PM
2. Tivo starts recording at 1300hrs
3. Tivo records until 1 hour after official end time
4. 1400hrs comes around... I start watching the game
5. Speed forward through all commercials/delays of game
6. End watching the game at the same time as everybody else who watched it live.
7. No need to watch Peyton's ugly mug every 15 minutes :)

At Indystar they talk Pats more than they do Colts. Or if they talk Colts, they are compelled to mention the Pats in comparison. You'll learn all sorts of crazy things over there too, such as:

A 13-2 team is better than a 15-0 team.
20 points is more than 24.
When the Colts have lots of injuries, it's a REASON, not an excuse :rolleyes:
One week of good offense means the Colts are better.
The Colts play better in Foxboro in January than the Pats do. :eek:
They're saving Marvin for the playoffs :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Take it to the visiting forum.

At Indystar they talk Pats more than they do Colts. Or if they talk Colts, they are compelled to mention the Pats in comparison. You'll learn all sorts of crazy things over there too, such as:

A 13-2 team is better than a 15-0 team.
20 points is more than 24.
When the Colts have lots of injuries, it's a REASON, not an excuse :rolleyes:
One week of good offense means the Colts are better.
The Colts play better in Foxboro in January than the Pats do. :eek:
They're saving Marvin for the playoffs :rolleyes:

No doubt, we all drink the kool-aid at one time or another, but someone spiked there's with a bad batch of moonshine, LSD, and then pee'd in it. I swear it wasn't me!:D

No doubt, we all drink the kool-aid at one time or another, but someone spiked there's with a bad batch of moonshine, LSD, and then pee'd in it. I swear it wasn't me!:D

Was it PATSNUTME?.........:rofl:

I found this gem on Indystar:

"By the way, it's scary, but we have not seen his best season yet. His quest for perfection will not let Brady keep a single record. Peyton will also retire only when he owns EVERY record. His records will also be so high that it will take twenty years before somebody comes close to breaking any of them. He will be remembered as the greatest QB that ever played the game. He's the Babe Ruth of football. This is something I am really sure about."

Talk about delusional.

My daughter came home from college with that "I HATE PEYTON MANNING" t-shirt.

The back says: "AND ELI SUCKS, TOO".

Last edited:

That Pats fans live over there.:eek:

Hate is kind of a strong word. I think he's annoying and in-your-face because of all the damned commercials he's in (just once I'd like to see that Phins player level him in that commercial).

Peyton is not new or exciting or anything like that. We all know he (and Brady) is going to the Hall of Fame and he puts up gaudy numbers most years but is he really someone who the league (and sponsors) thinks is going to bring in the fringe fans?

To put it simply, I have a strong dislike of the man and his team (mostly because of their GM, Polian).

Bart Muleyy loves his Peytie Pout though...Mommy and Daddy got him Peytie wallpaper for his room in the basement and Bart hasn't been back here since.

I used to hate him. Now I grudgingly respect him.

My daughter came home from college with that "I HATE PEYTON MANNING" t-shirt.

The back says: "AND ELI SUCKS, TOO".

Where does she go to school, Tennessee or Ole Miss?

You know, I think we've been unfair to Peyton Manning. Sure, it's hard not to talk about the Patented Peyton Pout. But, in all fairness, compare to one of Philip Rivers' temper tantrums. You know, where he stand there, chest puffed up, stabbing the air with his finger, while shouting obscenites at the other team. After watching Rivers and his sidekick Tomlinson, the classless one, meltdown, I've gotten more respect for Peyton.

But, Eli does suck.

I found this gem on Indystar:

"By the way, it's scary, but we have not seen his best season yet. His quest for perfection will not let Brady keep a single record. Peyton will also retire only when he owns EVERY record. His records will also be so high that it will take twenty years before somebody comes close to breaking any of them. He will be remembered as the greatest QB that ever played the game. He's the Babe Ruth of football. This is something I am really sure about."

Talk about delusional.

Link? I read that forum everyday and never seen that post..

yeah...well...then you know where Bart Muleyy is...tell that jacka$$ to get his Seabiscuit sized head over here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back