PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: I am deploying

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys need anything (I mean anything I've got Clothing and Sales, PX, Comissary, all around me) PM me...I'm right next door to Ramstein and I can get mail to you through the MPS faster than from the states.

Be safe.

Boston Boxer said:
all, I am leaving on a 7 month deployment tomorrow. Please keep me in your thoughts and i will try to check back in if/when i can get internet.

I'm a little late, BB. But our thoughts and prayers are with you nonetheless. Thank your for your service.

Just want to add to the thanks, and the wishes for a speedy, healthy return.

Boston Boxer said:
all, I am leaving on a 7 month deployment tomorrow. Please keep me in your thoughts and i will try to check back in if/when i can get internet.

Thank you!!!

Stay safe.

Fair Winds and Following Seas.....Thank You and yours for your service shipmate

Boston Boxer said:

Stay safe guy, your in our prayers. Thanks for serving your country.

Fair winds and following seas, Shipmate!!! I am already over here and will be leaving soon but I am honored to have had the experience. Best of luck with all that you do and stay safe.

Thanx for your service and may God watch over you.

May God Bless you man.....

Boston Boxer said:

and keep you safe.......thanks for your service.....our family will keep u in our prayers.......take care and be careful........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots