PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Huskeralk - you crabby, cantankerous, contrarian POS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ShirtDynasty

Reaction score
Happy Birthday! :D

They're celebrating your birthday over on JI... then about halfway through the thread they figure out that you were banned from the site and can't even read all the celebratory wishes.
:rofl:

Some actually said some nice things about you, which made me think they were talking about someone else. ;)

(Oh, and forgive the thread title... with all the angst on this board lately, I figured a nice mellow thread title would go completely ignored.)

T-ShirtDynasty said:

They're celebrating your birthday over on JI... then about halfway through the thread they figure out that you were banned from the site and can't even read all the celebratory wishes.
:rofl:

Some actually said some nice things about you, which made me think they were talking about someone else. ;)

(Oh, and forgive the thread title... with all the angst on this board lately, I figured a nice mellow thread title would go completely ignored.)

:D Thanks man. I had actually heard about that. I can still log on over there under another name but I have to be at home to do it. I heard Sooth even had some nice things to say but was quick to point out that I was banned. Good times.

T-ShirtDynasty said:

Actually said some nice things about you, which made me think they were talking about someone else. ;)

I always knew that they are a bunch of wacko's over there. This proves it.:rocker:

And,oh yes, I read Ian's instuctions on OT threads again. I wanted to see if it applied to everyone except people from "the county'. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
THE_SOOTHSAYER said:
I truly wish all the happiness to Alk that he has brought here over the years.

BTW, he is banned.
BTW, he is banned. Too funny.

And damnit Nut, you're right. My bad. Wrong board.

Husker,
I just wanted to wish you a happy b-day. That's all
Digger44

T-ShirtDynasty said:
BTW, he is banned. Too funny.

And damnit Nut, you're right. My bad. Wrong board.

Well, until Ian sets up the 'happy b-day to someone who was banned at JI" forum, this will have to do.

I just found out tonight what my birthday present is. It didn't make it on time just like everything we have ever ordered from the NFL Shop. Eat your heart out PATSNUTme. :D

p1150365reg.jpg

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
Well, until Ian sets up the 'happy b-day to someone who was banned at JI" forum, this will have to do.

Heeeheeee!!! Happy, Happy Husker!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Which of you were over there talking smack on me? Don't think I don't have ways of reading stuff over there anymore? Little girly man was even too scared to use his name from over here. Good stuff. :D

Wasn't me... I think I have 3 posts over there, I try not to cast my pearls before swine. :D

And damn you and your Patriots Putter! Why don't they make Patriots Fishing Poles?!? Or at least a Flying Elvis lure? Hell, I'd fish with it even if it didn't catch any fish. ;)

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Wasn't me... I think I have 3 posts over there, I try not to cast my pearls before swine. :D

And damn you and your Patriots Putter! Why don't they make Patriots Fishing Poles?!? Or at least a Flying Elvis lure? Hell, I'd fish with it even if it didn't catch any fish. ;)

Actually, there was a change. Apparantly this is the putter that my wife ordered for me.
p2591254reg.jpg

A Patriots fishing pole would be pretty awesome. I'm almost positive I have seen a Patriots lure before though.

Yep, there's a Patriots lure.
FF138806-s.jpg

That is one crazy ass putter. I love it.

Happy birthday man.

T-ShirtDynasty said:

Is THAT what that thing is?? I couldn't figure it out.......for a minute I thought it was a rear view mirror.

huskeralk said:
I just found out tonight what my birthday present is. It didn't make it on time just like everything we have ever ordered from the NFL Shop. Eat your heart out PATSNUTme. :D

p1150365reg.jpg

Nice putter,I hope that you enjoy it. Do you also have a Jest putter?

I putt only with Calloway Patriot logo golf balls. And, my putting doesn't suck anymore. If it ever stops raining I'm going to prove it next week.

PATSNUTme said:
Nice putter,I hope that you enjoy it. Do you also have a Jest putter?

I putt only with Calloway Patriot logo golf balls. And, my putting doesn't suck anymore. If it ever stops raining I'm going to prove it next week.

That actually isn't the putter I got, the second one I posted is the one I got. I'm a little concerned that it won't live up to the standards of the old Ping that I have been using.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey