PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: How's that flyer on Dez Bryant looking now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowboys set rules for Dez Bryant

Hard to believe he (Dez) agreed to this, but what choice did he have. I guess it speaks to the types of problems characters BB is willing to take on.

• A midnight curfew. If he's going to miss curfew, team officials must know in advance
  • No drinking alcohol.
  • He can't attend any strip clubs and can only attend nightclubs if they are approved by the team and he has a security team with him.
  • He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.
  • A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.
  • Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games and team functions.

Bullet points 1 2 and 3 have Jerry Jones written all over them.

You have a curfew but if you miss it? Dez have a choice there.:rolleyes:

No drinking alcohol: Dez reasons but the rules didn't say i cannot Smoke Weed..can't wait for Dez to justify that.:D

He can't attend any strip clubs and can only attend nightclubs if they are approved by the team and he has a security team with him.

"Don't worry Dez leave those to me i will make sure you get the best.";)
Jerry is very close friends with Hugh Hefner.

I never thought he'd work out, on draft day i said he would implode. There were to many warning signs while he was in college.

Poster boy for why you remove some guys from your draft board regardless of talent. Just don't want to deal with an a-hole.

You should 'tweet' albert breer and ask.He was crucifying the pats during the draft for passing on him.

And its lines like these that make me one of the few people who actually miss Dennis Miller. ;)
/QUOTE]

I, for one, miss Dennis Miller. I wish he was back in the booth.

The Cowboys tried virtually the same tactic with Pacman Jones. It ended with Pacman getting in a fist fight with the guy the Cowboys hired to monitor him.
So glad we have nothing to do with this self entitled child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back