PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: How to make the time go by faster before 4:15pm Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
This is without a doubt going to feel like the longest week until the upcoming Pats game until the playoffs due to the massive anticipation of this match up.

Monday is out of the way now, that’s good. But Tuesday-Thursday are really going to be tough. Come Friday it’s the weekend, and from there I’m fine I think.

Then again, waking up Sunday, those 3 hours before game time are going to draaaaaag.

Anyways, any tips to help the work week go by faster?

While it's hard due to my profession, I refuse to watch/listen anything Sports related. I'd rather enjoy the week and let it sink in.

All I can say is stay away from ESPN.

It's a little known fact that Tuesday is in fact the worst day of the week. Most people think it's Monday but in reality everyone is dragging ass on Monday so no one really tries to get anything done. But on Tuesday... that's everyone's get **** done day. Plus there will be no good Patriots news tomorrow. Espn will kick into high gear. We all know exactly what they will say - surely multiple runnings of the Addai running into the endzone untouched in the AFCCG clip and Randy Moss's plethora of disgustingly impossible catches. Reiss' mailbag is about the only nugget we get. Or some times the dreaded player being moved to IR and some practice squad journeyman who's signed to "replace" him. Ahhhh, I hate Tuesday.

I will say this though, the best thing about the west coast is the 10am start times. Countdown is on by the time you wake up. Of course this will be a 1:15pm game, Sonny's in Santa Monica will be packed. Like a few other posters I really kind of want it to be a close game, at least for three quarters. I do kind of miss sweating out games as much fun as it's been to see our offense get medieval on the NFL's ass. Has there ever been this many teams in professional sports crying that the score is being run up on them. You make millions of dollars to stop the other team from scoring. MILLIONS. Go cry in your Bentley. Until a game is totally without a doubt in the bag the Patriots will not take their foot off your throat. I want to see someone who can actually give us a game. If there is any one it's the Colts.

I'm on vacation so if it's a long week I have no problem with that at all. Football season goes by too fast anyway.

While it's hard due to my profession, I refuse to watch/listen anything Sports related. I'd rather enjoy the week and let it sink in.

Come on you can "cut that meat" and listen to sports talk radio. ;)

I'm having myself frozen like Cartman.:D

awesome. Who made that? It's great.

I found it on a Patriots or Colts blog somewhere. Or maybe it was somewhere on ESPN. I don't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes