PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ot how tight is this?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavfan2390

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I'm posting this via the internet on my sidekick 3! I recommrnd u get 1 they're fast n very useful

:wha:

Is that one of those Paris Hilton things?

mavfan2390 said:
I'm posting this via the internet on my sidekick 3! I recommrnd u get 1 they're fast n very useful

What is a sidekick 3?

Does it have myspace mobile!?

ya its a paris hilton thingy.....for 20 buxs a month u get unlimited email (free email address included) unlimited internt (the real internet) unlimited text messages, and unlimited msn, yahoo, and aol instant messages its very fast and very easy to use I LOVE mine and I recommend anyone who uses tmobile should get one (including those who are planning on switching to tmobile) well worth the price

...and what does this have to do with the Patriots?

Are you a salesman for T-Mobile or something?

pats1 said:
...and what does this have to do with the Patriots?

Are you a salesman for T-Mobile or something?
Easy bubba, just one of the gang getting geeked over a new toy, we put up with Madden and fantasy crap, this is nothing but a thang.

Mav,I work for Tmobile..I really wish i didnt have to read that subject material.I do tech support for the stupid things...GARBAGE they are..GARBAGE..

Handel said:
What is a sidekick 3?

Its a PDA device that acts as both a cell phone and a mini computer,Its got a fully functional QWERTY Keyboard,MP3 player.Internet and Dedicated Email.Its quite pricey,but if you can afford one.They are pretty cool.Disregard my last Post.I do work for Tmobile,Im just partial on the things right now.We are having some software issues with them right now.Expected to be fully fixed though in the upcoming future.

Mav,I work for Tmobile..I really wish i didnt have to read that subject material.I do tech support for the stupid things...GARBAGE they are..GARBAGE..

Man, I'm surprised, but I'm sure since you're a tech dude you get the worst of the crop, do you own one yourself? I absolutely LOVE mine (then again I'm a 16 year-old who uses 500 texts a day). There's no myspace mobile, but you can access myspace.com on the phone, I personally don't because it get cluttered on such a small screen (not to say that other sites don't, but Myspace is just overwhelming).

It's a true bargain at 20 dollars a month for everything.

P.S. my last two posts were from my sidekick...this one's from a computer

Yeah, technology is freakin crazy nowadays. I have a TREO 700p(sprint), and was watching the NFL Network and then reading Patsfans while the wife was getting a tan.

I have the latest Blackberry. I friggin' love it. The other day I dropped it in the toilet- don't ask. I yanked out the battery and bakes it in the oven at 150F overnnight and it is working like a dream again. It truly is a craptacular device.

Patjew said:
I have the latest Blackberry. I friggin' love it. The other day I dropped it in the toilet- don't ask. I yanked out the battery and bakes it in the oven at 150F overnnight and it is working like a dream again. It truly is a craptacular device.

Patjew,are you also a Tmobile customer?...If you guys have any questions or situations.Feel free to email me or send me a PM on here.I'd be happy to help you out.I do tech support for the sidekicks,treo's,blackberrys..Pretty much all the PDA devices...

Patriots4Ever said:
Patjew,are you also a Tmobile customer?...If you guys have any questions or situations.Feel free to email me or send me a PM on here.I'd be happy to help you out.I do tech support for the sidekicks,treo's,blackberrys..Pretty much all the PDA devices...

Patriots4Ever.....which one do you like best ? Sidekicks, Treo's or Blackberry's ?

scott99 said:
Patriots4Ever.....which one do you like best ? Sidekicks, Treo's or Blackberry's ?
Honestly the sidekicks the the best of the three IMHO.The Treos and blackberrys are almost TOO much to deal with.Even from an employee perspective.The calls i get are mind boggling,because the blackberrys software is unlike anything else.The treo's are not that bad,but again.The sidekick is the easiest to use as well as to fix..

Patriots4Ever said:
Honestly the sidekicks the the best of the three IMHO.The Treos and blackberrys are almost TOO much to deal with.Even from an employee perspective.The calls i get are mind boggling,because the blackberrys software is unlike anything else.The treo's are not that bad,but again.The sidekick is the easiest to use as well as to fix..

I don't know any guys who own a sidekick. Its a girls toy.

I have the Treo700p and its badass.

RyanTheColtsFan said:
I don't know any guys who own a sidekick. Its a girls toy.

I have the Treo700p and its badass.

You would be surprised at how many men in corporate america own a sidekick my friend.The numbers would completely floor you.lol..Though yes,there are alot of woman that are attracted to the device.

Are you guys tryna say something bout me? :p

I post occassionally with my Treo. Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back