OT:How good is Hotlanta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Head shaking loss to the Bucs week one but since then, won in Oakland against a possibly legitiment Raidahs team, blewout Carolina (may or may not be a good team?), blewout NOLA (trash), and won in Denver against the champs. Schedules been tough, always hard to buy this team but, maybe Quinn has gotten through to them.

I have no clue since they've beat either bad teams or decent teams with bad defenses. It's hard to tell with them. But then again, I've only watched two of their games this season and not very closely. Denver played with a rookie QB, and though I believe the D is still very good, I just don't know if they're as good as they were a season ago.

But the truth is that every team is flawed right now, even NE. As BB often says, it's not really until October when you kind of know what you have and the real football doesn't start until after Thanksgiving. We'll see.

I have no clue since they've beat either bad teams or decent teams with bad defenses. It's hard to tell with them. But then again, I've only watched two of their games this season and not very closely. Denver played with a rookie QB, and though I believe the D is still very good, I just don't know if they're as good as they were a season ago.

But the truth is that every team is flawed right now, even NE. As BB often says, it's not really until October when you kind of know what you have and the real football doesn't start until after Thanksgiving. We'll see.
Eh, Siminian really isn't that good, I think Falcons win either way. Wouldn't be surprised if Lynch is ultimately the future between the two.

I was beyond impressed with them yesterday. Pats have not won here in Denver in quite sometime and that Falcons team came in and played 4 complete quarters.

Eh, Siminian really isn't that good, I think Falcons win either way. Wouldn't be surprised if Lynch is ultimately the future between the two.

his name is pronounced 'semen' .... but the league mandated a change in order to avoid saying 'there's semen on the turf'

I think one of the Denver mediots stated in an article yesterday that the word around the team is that they feel they have a higher ceiling with Lynch than the other guy, so you may be right.

I think one of the Denver mediots stated in an article yesterday that the word around the team is that they feel they have a higher ceiling with Lynch than the other guy, so you may be right.
I get a Mark Sanchez vibe from Siminian, yeah he's made some really nice plays but, he's a drop interception in Cincy away from #1 not top ten of the year and a few dropped picks away from being benched before he was hurt. I dunno much about Lynch, he hasn't looked impressive but, with seasoning he might be decent. He played well vs Tampa but, they're trash.

I get a Mark Sanchez vibe from Siminian, yeah he's made some really nice plays but, he's a drop interception in Cincy away from #1 not top ten of the year and a few dropped picks away from being benched before he was hurt. I dunno much about Lynch, he hasn't looked impressive but, with seasoning he might be decent. He played well vs Tampa but, they're trash.
I hear you. I don't know much about either and don't really care to know much more. I hate the Broncos and I'm apparently not taking them as seriously as most. I think they're a wild card at best no matter which one is playing QB, but it's still early and I could be wrong.

I hear you. I don't know much about either and don't really care to know much more. I hate the Broncos and I'm apparently not taking them as seriously as most. I think they're a wild card at best no matter which one is playing QB, but it's still early and I could be wrong.
I'm not that concerned about them if they are coming North East...otherwise it's always a toss up going to Denver. Even Jake the Snake and Kyle Orton killed us.

I'm not that concerned about them if they are coming North East...otherwise it's always a toss up going to Denver. Even Jake the Snake and Kyle Orton killed us.
I wouldn't say toss up. I'd say guaranteed loss. LOL The Pats just can't seem to get it together in that stadium, especially come playoff time. LOL

They haven't beaten a legitimate team yet.

they played a rookie qb who needs work, their defense is below average and they struggle on the road in December. They need to do more to provie they can be a contendor

They're reliably unreliable.

Right, last year's Super Bowl teams aren't legitimate at all. . . .

Right. Last year's SB team that barely beat practice squads on its way to the SB, and is worse this season, isn't legitimate.

They're reliably unreliable.
I would have said that before they won yesterday. Now, I'm not sure. Only thing we can be sure about is the dab officially became cool.

Right. Last year's SB team that barely beat practice squads on its way to the SB, and is worse this season, isn't legitimate.

The Broncos were the #1 seed in the AFC last season, and were able to win the Super Bowl against a 15-1 Carolina team. How exactly are they not legitimate?

Falcons happen to beat both Carolina and Denver on back-to-back weeks. The team has flaws, but their offense is pretty stacked and loaded (currently, they have the #1 rated offense).

Let's see how they do in the playoffs given how many times they've had a great regular season then crap the bed in January...that being said...

dennis_green_rant_2006_640x360_730395715694.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back