PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Hope still alive for Steeler fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree..a wing and a prayer...but they STILL are NOT out of it..which is amazing given how they tumbled at the start...

I agree..a wing and a prayer...but they STILL are NOT out of it..which is amazing given how they tumbled at the start...

An easy stretch in December can lift a team's hopes come playoff time, as we witnessed last year.

Someone stayed up really late doing his homework. The bottom line is that if the Pats lose to Jacksonville the Steelers would be out (I think). Based on all of his scenarios, Pats over Jax is a "must-win"

The Steelers wont quit,I'm sure of that,they are getting back in the groove,so they could be tough if they make it to post-season.I dont care who we beat,but a few play off wins would be a good tonic this coming year!

Quote from the site,
OK, my brain is finally starting to hurt;

Have to say that was how I felt too....

OMG what a lot of work and devotion.

Someone stayed up really late doing his homework. The bottom line is that if the Pats lose to Jacksonville the Steelers would be out (I think). Based on all of his scenarios, Pats over Jax is a "must-win"

One of my students is a Steelers fan, for some inexplicable reason ( ;) ). She was so thrilled to learn that the Steelers' playoffs hopes depend in large part on the Pats making the playoffs. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes