PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Holmgren new President of Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is where we will see the rat start kissing holmgren's ass just to keep his job. i wouldnt be surprised if he put josh cribbs up to defending him just to make him look like the coach the players want. i really hope mangina gets fired and never comes back to coach in the nfl.

That really faint "Woo-Hoo" you might have heard is the collective voices of the restaurant and take-out food places around Cleavland Browns Stadium all cheering at once.

holmgren may let Mangini. come back for one more year.

but if jon gruden, wants the job as the browns HC Mangini. will be out. holmgren, is a west coast guy and will look for a coach to run it for the browns

and if they get a new coach look for the browns to run a 4-3 not a 3-4 that may help the pats cause they may not tag d'qwell jackson ILB. ok i know i like to dream :D

holmgren may let Mangini. come back for one more year.

but if jon gruden, wants the job as the browns HC Mangini. will be out. holmgren, is a west coast guy and will look for a coach to run it for the browns

Excellent point. As you point out, Gruden falls from the Walsh coaching tree- but is also a Sandusky, OH native.

If he kisses Mangini ... it's over.

Eric will be asked to have a sitdown ... someone whom he trusts will request the meeting.

I'll arrange security.

Tom, do you think you could get me off the hook...for old time's sake?

"Do you think I'd make my only godson an orphan? No, no, Carlo, you're out of the family business, that's your punishment."

Hello Carlo.

Holmgren is the new president of the browns. He needs to clean house. This is his opportunity to bring in a new GM and work with him to bring in a new coaching staff, a new offense, a new defense, new players, and a new attitude.

The browns are a laughing stock. To keep the old useless coach and hire a new president and GM just won't cut it.

When your season highlights include primarily kick returns, your team needs serious help.

The browns are a laughing stock. To keep the old useless coach and hire a new president and GM just won't cut it.

That's not fair to Mangini. He's not an old useless coach, he's a young useless coach. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back