PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Hit on Adrian Petersen's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

RelocatedPatFan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Did you see that (will have to provide a link later).

Even Joe Theisman said ouch when that happened. Wow,I wouldn't be shocked if that is a career ending injury.

EEK.
peterson_medium.gif

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more with the Theismann comparison. Feel bad for Vikes fans, losing the only real bright spot on their team.

It was horrible, I hope it's not career ending serious, the guy is a beast.

no way, that sucks!

Yeah that hit was hard to stomach, but just by the eyeball test it looks like he'll be out for awhile

He did not need to play in this meaningless game too. Playing for your fantasy fans? This is fecked up.

My prayers are with Peterson.:(

have you seen Willis McGahee's knee incidents? im not going to post them here because of how horrible, they are but lets just say:

i have full faith you will see AP on the football field next year

Who was arguing with me that it's a smart idea to give a RB 100 mill when Peterson had that ankle injury?

Hope for a good recovery. Enjoy watching him run.

Ugh, that looked really bad.

That's a shame. Hopefully not a career ended.

Ugh, that looked really bad.

That's a shame. Hopefully not a career ended.

I hope not. Dude is a stud. Played w. a broken collarbone I believe in College.

I do think he will be starting on the PuP next year if it is an ACL and MCL or PCL tear.

Hate to see that happen to anyone. Hopefully AP's career isn't done.

He did not need to play in this meaningless game too. Playing for your fantasy fans? This is fecked up.

Going by that logic the whole team shouldn't have played.

Hopefully hes back next year!

Last edited:
My prayers are with Peterson.:(

Why's that? He got his knee blown out, not a head or spinal injury. He's also made enough money that as long as he isn't a complete idiot with it his children will never have to work a day in their lives if they choose not to. I don't wish any injury on anyone and this is a shame, but a little perspective might be called for. On today of all days maybe a prayer for the children who go to bed hungry and cold would be better.

Why's that? He got his knee blown out, not a head or spinal injury. He's also made enough money that as long as he isn't a complete idiot with it his children will never have to work a day in their lives if they choose not to. I don't wish any injury on anyone and this is a shame, but a little perspective might be called for. On today of all days maybe a prayer for the children who go to bed hungry and cold would be better.

Are you seriously serious?

Word is a torn ACL with some degree of fear he may have sustained more damage.

have you seen Willis McGahee's knee incidents? im not going to post them here because of how horrible, they are but lets just say:

i have full faith you will see AP on the football field next year

Apparently you have more faith than the Vikings do.

Per Jay Glazer on Fox, Vikings are hoping it's just an ACL tear.

He needs to go find Welker's surgeon ASAP.

Going by that logic the whole team shouldn't have played.

Hopefully hes back next year!

I will not play my 100mil player if he is not 100% in a game I gain nothing from. If he was just about anybody, I will agree with you, but come on man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back