PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Hilarious - Sanchez caught eating a hotdog during the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi triumph
Add this video link on the first post:
YouTube - Mark Sanchez Eating Hot Dog

Yes it is against the rules for players to eat during a game. At first it doesn't seem to make sense but just think about it.......players eating on the sidelines then going out and getting hit....hard....the spewing.....the barfing on each other......
It's news because it never happens and it's funny.

Last edited:
Yes it is against the rules for players to eat during a game. At first it doesn't seem to make sense but just think about it.......players eating on the sidelines then going out and getting hit....hard....the spewing.....the barfing on each other......
It's news because it never happens and it's funny.

So what you are saying is that Seymour lost a golden opportunity for one of the all-time great highlight reels. I would have paid money for that one.

So what you are saying is that Seymour lost a golden opportunity for one of the all-time great highlight reels. I would have paid money for that one.

Congrats for your first post ! ;)

It's known as the McNabb rule

According to Boomer Esiason on the D&C show, Sanchez had a stomach virus and hadn't eaten in a day or so. Once he got the blood flowing, he got crazy hungry.

Still, comming off the stomach he eats a hot dog? what about some saltines or a energy bar? Sheesh!

According to Boomer Esiason on the D&C show, Sanchez had a stomach virus and hadn't eaten in a day or so. Once he got the blood flowing, he got crazy hungry.

Still, comming off the stomach he eats a hot dog? what about some saltines or a energy bar? Sheesh!

You'd think the team doc or head trainer would be on top of situations like that.

Re: Hilarious- Sanchez caught eating a hotdog during the game.

Was he still in the game at that point? IF he was done for the day, then what's the big deal?
I don't understand it myself. Eat something, wash it down with Gatorade. So what?

I think LaDainian Tomlinson's "...maybe that comes from their head coach" quote could apply to this situation.

If anybody knows the rules about eating it's Sapp.

My keyboard hates you both! :)

I don't understand it myself. Eat something, wash it down with Gatorade. So what?

Because it is a stupid situation. Even if we take the San-grenade at his word, he didn't have the opportunity to get the food himself (doubt hot dog vendors roam the sidelines). He had to ask someone to get it. If he asked the training staff and they thought a hot dog was a good idea, they are morons. If he asked anyone but the training staff to get him food, he is a moron.

The stupidity is only enhanced by the fact that the San-grenade knew it wasn't an appropriate thing to do. That still wasn't enough to prevent him from doing it. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but the "Hollywood Guy in the Big Apple" theme doesn't take much to give it life when the difficult times come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes