PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Hernandez indicted in double Homicide back in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one club altercation made the news and that was with a Jets fan in Providence, if going to bars and nightclubs means you are a gang banging murderer you can go ahead and arrest have the population that's in their mid 20s
I never said that, I am not even sure where you got that implication from, I said Hernandez was out in the public eye and very much seen. He was not under the radar with his antics and had questions been asked they would have seen the side of Hernandez that revealed how troubled he was.

I am not saying it makes you a suspect, I said what I said to explain that he was in the eye of the public, his altercations in night clubs were seen, and the Patriots could have obtained the information about them had they done a little leg work. As far as hanging with gang members or former gang members, yeah sure many players do that, but are they in cars going 105mph down I90 chasing other cars with the driver drunk, probably not, at least not without repercussion. The security director being fired does not really matter, you would still expect them to have some line of communication with the local and state authorities.

Like I said in my prior post, what it really comes down to is whether or not you believe the Patriots could have known this kid was troubled if they made the attempts, I believe they could have but they chose to trust him at his word and that was an unfortunate error in judgment.
they do still have MSP contacts, because there's a hundred troopers at Gillette every game no way there isn't. But it isn't against they law to be a passenger in a speeding car, and hanging around in clubs isn't a criminal activity either

I never said that, I am not even sure where you got that implication from, I said Hernandez was out in the public eye and very much seen. He was not under the radar with his antics and had questions been asked they would have seen the side of Hernandez that revealed how troubled he was.
seeing somebody in their mid-20s at a club shows how troubled they were?

they do still have MSP contacts, because there's a hundred troopers at Gillette every game no way there isn't. But it isn't against they law to be a passenger in a speeding car, and hanging around in clubs isn't a criminal activity either
No it isn't but would you entrust that person with $40M. That is really the question at hand here, it's not that the Patriots could have prevented these murders, it is just recognize that they made a mistake extending their business relationship with him without properly examining the situation.

seeing somebody in their mid-20s at a club shows how troubled they were?
He pulled a drive by on Shawmut Ave in Boston on a Sunday night. I do not think you could be any bolder than that, do you know where Shawmut Ave is. Less than a year later he killed his friend a mile from his house and returned the rental car he did it in with bullets still in it.

He pulled a drive by on Shawmut Ave in Boston on a Sunday night. I do not think you could be any bolder than that, do you know where Shawmut Ave is. Less than a year later he killed his friend a mile from his house and returned the rental car he did it in with bullets still in it.
outside of Hernandez's party nobody knew that was him or else he would have been arrested a year earlier

No it isn't but would you entrust that person with $40M. That is really the question at hand here, it's not that the Patriots could have prevented these murders, it is just recognize that they made a mistake extending their business relationship with him without properly examining the situation.
If you were in a car as a passenger of a car that was speeding would police call your boss?

You have been posting here long enough to show us the posts where you objected them taking him and objected to them giving him a new deal, lets see them, or was this just another lame attempt to take a shot at the Patriots when something goes wrong?
Ivan.....WTF are you talking about. Nothing in my post mentioned the Pats, blamed the Pats, questioned the Pats. I just listed 2 more AHern incidents that deserve further examination by the law, IMO. Here's a suggestion, steer clear of my posts and your lame attempts to create negative impressions of me.
PS....If my line..."It's not like AHern fit the description or anything...lol"...is what has your panties in a bunch....why don't you put the foam finger down and go read the description of the mystery suspect in the U of F incident....because that's what that line is all about. Sorry you are too obtuse to figure that one out on your own.

Last edited:
outside of Hernandez's party nobody knew that was him or else he would have been arrested a year earlier
You are sort of missing the point I am not suggesting anyone knew, I am saying that not knowing does not excuse the outcome. Nobody looked into Hernandez because if they had if he was as bold and as arrogant as his crimes suggest they would have seen something I can guarantee it. If you think otherwise you are letting your love of the Patriots blind you.

If you were in a car as a passenger of a car that was speeding would police call your boss?
If I rolled down the window and said to the cop don't worry I'm Aaron Hernandez. Probably.

Yes. He'd tell your boss that you're delusional and need help!

Yes. He'd tell your boss that you're delusional and need help!
xrmsc2i.jpg

Hernandez was out a lot, I saw him out several times (prior to the extension, I do not go out barely ever now a days). When he was out he drew a crowd, and he was always with 5-10 of his homies, he was also big into picking up girls. I knew a flight attendant who was out at Wonder Bar and Hernandez strolled up and said “I’m Aaron Hernandez” she resisted the urge to drop to her knees on the spot but that was his expectation. Hernandez danced on tables, spent money as if he was P-Diddy, and unlike many celebrities he did not keep to himself, he got right into the mix. The other thing about Hernandez is girls adored him, and were in awe of him. For these reasons, I find it surprising that these altercations in clubs and outside of them went completely unnoticed or unmentioned, and nothing ever got back to the Patriots. Take for instance, when Hernandez was pulled over with Bradley going 105mph chasing a station wagon (likely his next victim that narrowly escaped) the security of the Patriots did not get a phone call from the state police “Hey just wanted to give you a heads up we caught one of your players going 105mph with a drunk ex-convict driving the car”.

I understand an invasion of privacy but this kid was not doing this stuff behind 15’ ft walls, he was on Shawmut Ave pulling drive by shooting, getting into altercations in Cure nightclub and Rumor nightclub, hiding guns under cars outside Rhode Island strip clubs, dancing in the headlights of his car with a pack of blunts in his hand at gas stations, and countless other things. He was not being discrete, or living a double life, he was living his life as a gangster who played football. He had a pretty face, dimples, a million dollar smile, and all the football talent in the world so nobody bother to look past that and it will leave on this franchise for the next 10 years.
When you ran with him, did you ever get a chance to get chicks with him or make out with him?

This is by far the biggest disgrace in Pats history. I could care less about what the Pats can recover, because that is so far in the future before the dust settles.The Patriots Way that I'm very proud of took a bullet(no pun intended). We harbored a mass murderer. Did we know he was murdering. Absolutely not. But we sure as hell knew who he was hanging out with. Gang ties. We looked the other way for production base only. Ala Aldon Smith with SF. We have learned a huge lesson, and I am sure it will not happen again. This headline makes the pride of being a Pats fan make me want to hang my head, not how this affects the salary cap.
If you cut every player in the NFL with "gang ties" you'd lose half the league.

Aaron Hernandez had a sketchy past with some warning signs - just like countless other NFL players.

I don't care what people think the Patriots organization knew or did not know. They were not there when these murders took place. Hernandez allegedly was. If he pulled the trigger, then he, and only he is to blame.
Agree. The police didn't know who committed those 2012 murders, so I sure can't fault the Patriots for not knowing.

(And if the 2013 murder hadn't happened, those 2012 murders would still be unsolved)

I think that this thread is hilarious.
Does that make me a bad, bad person?
To what degree are you a bad person and at what point in your sorry-ass life did you realize it? Come clean. Trust me, you'll feel better. This is important.

When you ran with him, did you ever get a chance to get chicks with him or make out with him?
I never ran with him, I said I saw him out a few times. I think just about anyone who lives in the Boston area age 21-30 over the past 3-4 year could have said the same thing.

This is by far the biggest disgrace in Pats history. I could care less about what the Pats can recover, because that is so far in the future before the dust settles.The Patriots Way that I'm very proud of took a bullet(no pun intended). We harbored a mass murderer. Did we know he was murdering. Absolutely not. But we sure as hell knew who he was hanging out with. Gang ties. We looked the other way for production base only. Ala Aldon Smith with SF. We have learned a huge lesson, and I am sure it will not happen again. This headline makes the pride of being a Pats fan make me want to hang my head, not how this affects the salary cap.
"We harbored a mass murderer"? What the hell are you talking about? " Harboring" someone means giving her/him shelter or refuge while knowing that person is guilty. Unless you have proof, you're being deliberately reckless and dishonest with that accusation. If you're not ashamed of that, you should be.

I never ran with him, I said I saw him out a few times. I think just about anyone who lives in the Boston area age 21-30 over the past 3-4 year could have said the same thing.
Exaggerated, self-serving hyperbole. I get it. You run in the same social circles as high-profile athletes and other celebrities. Please share some more "war stories" with the rest of us unwashed and un-hip rubes. We're waiting with bated breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots