PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Hernandez indicted in double Homicide back in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about that for irony. He'd much rather sell it and force his fiancee and new baby to live somewhere else, so that he can free up funds and continue to waste money on a futile attempt at a legal defense (all things considered), for a crime that he committed on Father's Day. Wow.
The irony of the entire case is overwhelming; it is an example of “**** always coming back around” you think of the chain of events. I truly believe Hernandez was part of the drive by in Florida, along with the other issues he had down there, but then he cleaned up his act when he saw the opportunity at the NFL and millions of dollars. I believe he was in fact doing things the right way at first when he entered the NFL, but I actually think he was such an immature and arrogant psychopath that when Gronkowski signed his extension in June 2012 he felt cheated/wronged and went off the deep end and fell back into old habits. That led to the drive by shooting over a spilt drink (ironically which was more of his anger about being wronged spilling over to the innocents). Then to his idiotic surprise the Patriots did actually extend him a month later and he was like “oh ****” I need to keep this secret hidden, which led to the shooting of Bradley and the murder of Lloyd. The real irony in this is that if he had never killed Lloyd they would have never linked him to the double homicide and if he had never shot Bradley the DA would not have flipped him to testify.

Pretty wild, yet intriguing speculation B6!

The bottom line being that any true account of what went on would undoubtedly leave what reasonable people would expect another reasonable person to do far behind. So, if it at least fits the facts, don't rule it out!

Pretty wild, yet intriguing speculation B6!
It is wild but it seems to fit his approach to life historically. His father died he felt wronged, he lashed out. No doubt that Hernandez was a moron, but there was more bothering him than people testing him in night clubs. I'm not even sure what they would be testing him for, he was in Boston night clubs the year the Patriots went to the Super Bowl and Gronkowski and him redefined the TE position. I cannot envision Bostonians having much of an issue with him if anything I would have thought he was treated like royalty.

I think he had the same outlook when Gronkowski got his deal that he had when his dad died, **** the world it has done me wrong and therefore I can hurt people if I want to.

You know it's odd, I remember projecting Hernandez to have a monster 2012 season and I was so pissed off when he got injured in week 2 on the play when Edelman landed on his foot. I wanted Edelman to be cut. Who would have thought things could change so much so quickly and with such an extreme. It really is crazy.

I will say since the double homicide indictment and Bradley flipping there has not been any Hernandez smiling in the court room sightings. I think the reality that even OJ could only beat one murder case has set in. He will never beat both cases and he is going to spend every last penny trying.

Sadly he will leave that little innocent baby with nothing but a father doing life and a mom who is a convicted perjure.

Latest defense news is that they're requesting all Patriots medical records on The Prisoner. Perhaps they may cite medications or concussions in an insanity defense to avoid a murder one conviction. Good luck with that.
Problem being that you can guarantee that Pats haters like Florio will seize on any small info taken out of context to make the Pats org look bad.

It is wild but it seems to fit his approach to life historically. His father died he felt wronged, he lashed out. No doubt that Hernandez was a moron, but there was more bothering him than people testing him in night clubs. I'm not even sure what they would be testing him for, he was in Boston night clubs the year the Patriots went to the Super Bowl and Gronkowski and him redefined the TE position. I cannot envision Bostonians having much of an issue with him if anything I would have thought he was treated like royalty.

I think he had the same outlook when Gronkowski got his deal that he had when his dad died, **** the world it has done me wrong and therefore I can hurt people if I want to.

You know it's odd, I remember projecting Hernandez to have a monster 2012 season and I was so pissed off when he got injured in week 2 on the play when Edelman landed on his foot. I wanted Edelman to be cut. Who would have thought things could change so much so quickly and with such an extreme. It really is crazy.

B6, people test celebrities, athletes all the time at night nightclubs. I'm not surprised by that at all.

Latest defense news is that they're requesting all Patriots medical records on The Prisoner. Perhaps they may cite medications or concussions in an insanity defense to avoid a murder one conviction. Good luck with that.
Problem being that you can guarantee that Pats haters like Florio will seize on any small info taken out of context to make the Pats org look bad.
I think an unconventional defense is his only option at this point. My thought is that they will build a defense around a frontal lobe injury that affect his impulse control. I think they will focus on the hit in the playoff game against the Broncos in January 2012 the resulted in a head injury. They will probably try to connect that to a drastic change in Hernandez state of mind.

I am far from a legal expert so I'm not sure what the benefits of that type of defense would be but I'm sure it offers more upside than attempting to get a straight not guilty. He shot 5 people in a 11 month period in 3 different events, I do not see any other option for him but to go with head injury.

I don't think it's realistically about acquittal. The head injury made me shoot everyone who ever pissed me off defense, if successful, just gets murder one with life, no parole off the table.

I don't think it's realistically about acquittal. The head injury made me shoot everyone who ever pissed me off defense, if successful, just gets murder one with life, no parole off the table.

If I happened to be one of his highly paid and famous defense attys, I suppose I would be intrigued by the thought of checking through the medical records just to see if anything jumped out at me.

I think it could be a hint of the defense to come, while I also believe that it could be nothing more than due diligence. In other words, pretty much like any player that Bill Belichick looks at in a private workout at Gillette ;)

I fully agree with you that no matter what, Mike Florio will find a way to spin this into a daily update for weeks on end about how "the Patriots really knew that he was a murderer" somehow.

If I happened to be one of his highly paid and famous defense attys, I suppose I would be intrigued by the thought of checking through the medical records just to see if anything jumped out at me.

I think it could be a hint of the defense to come, while I also believe that it could be nothing more than due diligence. In other words, pretty much like any player that Bill Belichick looks at in a private workout at Gillette ;)

I fully agree with you that no matter what, Mike Florio will find a way to spin this into a daily update for weeks on end about how "the Patriots really knew that he was a murderer" somehow.

Do you remember the fact checked comment by Borges when he collaborated on the SI story??.. if I remember correctly he claimed that BB advised him to get a "safe house"... the question than that was never answered was how do you verify this claim: Would BB voluntarily corroborate that allegation? To his BFF Borges?? Borges had no access to Hernandez to verify it either.

I suspect that his defense team will leave no stone unturned in an effort to deny he did it or to show some type of diminished capacity.. I wonder if BB or any of his staff will be called.

I noticed they didn't check the HIV/STD box.

Aaron Herpesnandez is his new scumbag murderer nickname.

Do you remember the fact checked comment by Borges when he collaborated on the SI story??.. if I remember correctly he claimed that BB advised him to get a "safe house"... the question than that was never answered was how do you verify this claim: Would BB voluntarily corroborate that allegation? To his BFF Borges?? Borges had no access to Hernandez to verify it either.

I suspect that his defense team will leave no stone unturned in an effort to deny he did it or to show some type of diminished capacity.. I wonder if BB or any of his staff will be called.

Ever since that rolling stone article came out, and said Hernandez met with BB at Indy during the combine, I'm almost sure that BB will somehow be interviewed.

Unfortunately, this is a story that's not going to go away anytime soon. It's only gonna get worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back