PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Help!! Need widescreen version of end of Pats-Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.

godef

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I usually set my DVR for 1 & 1/2 hours past the end of the scheduled time in case of overrrun or OT, but for some reason, my DVR stopped recording after 3 hours and 50 minutes, so I need the last 3 minutes of raw footage to put together a DVD of the game (I like to precisely cut out the commercials and create menus breaking each quarter into a main chapter and 4-6 sub-chapters per the flow of the game). I have lots of prior material to swap, including a 3-disc Pats-Jets wildcard package (the 2 halves plus 3rd disc of pre and post coverage). I also missed recording the NFL Today leading up to the game if you have it, but that's low priority. Ditto for Patriots 5th Quarter. Thanks.

Last edited:
I usually set my DVR for 1 & 1/2 hours past the end of the scheduled time in case of overrrun or OT, but for some reason, my DVR stopped recording after 3 hours and 50 minutes, so I need the last 3 minutes of raw footage to put together a DVD of the game (I like to precisely cut out the commercials and create menus breaking each quarter into a main chapter and 4-6 sub-chapters per the flow of the game). I have lots of prior material to swap, including a 3-disc Pats-Jets wildcard package (the 2 halves plus 3rd disc of pre and post coverage). I also missed recording the NFL Today leading up to the game if you have it, but that's low priority. Thanks.

I also missed the last 4 minutes (game clock) of the game. (But not because of some random reason. I didn't think the game would run into 24 time). :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back