PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: "Hard Knocks" Part 2 - Cromartie's troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I thought NFL.com were showing all of them....

Im far from the moral police... but I just can't find anything funny about this whole thing. It's hard for me to Joke about 8 children who will likey grow up without a Father in their lives. This is one of the most critical issues in society today (IMO).

This is the kind of scumbag that turns my stomach in the worst way. :mad:

Last edited:
Im far from the moral police... but I just can't find anything funny about this whole thing. It's hard for me to Joke about 8 children who will likey grow up without a Father in their lives. This is one of the most critical issues in society today (IMO).

Unless is the kind of scumbag that turns my stomach in the worst way. :mad:
Well said.

Peter King is that you? He basically says the same exact thing in his MMQB today. From his MMQB:

I think anyone who laughs at Antonio Cromartie struggling to remember the names and ages of his eight children (by six women, allegedly) on Hard Knocks on HBO the other night ought to be ashamed. There's a crisis in this country of men who don't take care of their kids. And the flippant way Cromartie appeared to forget a child or two is tremendously sad, not a comedic moment

Brad Childress has no regret after begging Brett Favre to return - Peter King - SI.com

Those kids can see their father on Sunday. Occasionally Monday and Thursday nights as well.

Those kids can see their father on Sunday. Occasionally Monday and Thursday nights as well.

Well, unless he plays like he did the last two years in San Diego where he was on the field almost every play, but no one seemed to notice he was there.

"Unca Slam, how come daddy Cro dinnit try to tackle that man?"

Not addressing Cro's baby mama kids sprayed all over the place is evidence of Dungy's hypocracy. Fumin and fussin about F bombs while ignoring the elephant in the room of blatently irresponsible sperm spraying illustrates Dungy as a sanctimonious jerk. But the media will ignore this troublesome fact and continue to deify Dungy. It's gonna be awfull when he attends JETS training camp and everyone makes nicey-nice and worships Dungy.

Last edited:
Might be the first time in my life i agree with him. :eek:
Peter's an agreeable kind of guy, just stay upwind and be sure to get you inoculations.

Not to be a Dungy apologist in any way/shape/fashion, however, for accuracy's sake, I believe Dungy was asked a direct, specific question about Ryan's language, which he provided. I think this explains the relativistic moral disconnect that some may be perceiving.

Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:
Re: "Hard Knocks" Part 2 - Cromartie's troubles

Remarkable. Wow, at least 4 kids who are 3 years old. What a year he had.

I saw this clip on E!'s The Soup this past Friday night, and did a :eek: . At first I assumed whoever the guy was, he must be a complete idiot, because no one could possibly have that many children all the same age (unless of course you had like a "Jon and Kate" thing.) Then I remembered the Cromartie thing and realized it was him I was watching.

Needless to say, Joel had some things to say... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back