Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT: Haitian Woman In Trouble with Homeboy Security for Carrion Luggage

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsWickedPissah, Feb 10, 2006.

1. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,321 / 15 / -11

Disable Jersey

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2006/02/10/national/a122946S66.DTL

Fort Lauderdale, Fla. (AP) --
    Airport baggage screeners found a human head with teeth, hair and skin in the luggage of a woman who said she intended to ward off evil spirits with it, authorities said Friday.

Myrlene Severe, 30, a Haitian-born permanent U.S. resident, was charged Friday with smuggling a human head into the U.S. without proper documentation. Yo, say WHAT!?! w/o proper documentation? - pwp

"It still had teeth, hair and bits of skin and lots of dirt," Gonzalez said.

Severe told authorities she had obtained the package in Haiti for "use as a part of her voodoo beliefs," ICE Special Agent Erick Hernandez wrote in an affidavit in support of a criminal complaint.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2006
  2. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

You intolerant piece of Sh!t, how dare you take away her culture or her beliefs. You are a neo-con brainwashed assh0le. She was peacefully expressing her personal rights as a human being. How dare you impead that process.:bricks:
  3. PatsWickedPissah

Ratings:
    +1,321 / 15 / -11

Disable Jersey

You must know me
  4. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

...humming the song..."where's your head at?"
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS THREAD, IF IT STARTS TO DEVELOP INTO SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T FIT INTO PATTERS LITTLE "MAKE BELIEVE LIBERAL DREAM WORLD" SHE/HE WILL WILL STAMP HER/HIS LITTLE FEET AND CLOSE IT.
    LIBERALS HATE FREE SPEECH IF THAT SPEECH DOESN'T MEET WITH THEIR APPROVAL. (THEY ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF CENSORSHIP) HYPOCRISY AT IT'S FINEST.
  6. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Why cant Haitians play baseball and Dominicans can? What is it about their half of the island that makes them suck at it?
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

Oh Jesus, you've done it now, HERE COMES HOLIER THAN THOU PATTERS AND THE POLITICALLY CORRECT LECTURE.
  8. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +190 / 4 / -6

Allow me to explain why Harry's post in the closed thread was racist:

In the first paragraph, he's crude, when he writes, "Gumbel The 'Rectum Hole,' his ex wife said he is always puting down the white people but he can't keep his hands off their women." Other than that, he makes a point, whether you agree with him or not.

In the second paragraph, he says, "Most Blacks are Racist anyway, if they can talk about my people I can damn well talk about their's. You liberal slobber's don't like it, tough sh!t." He's lumping us white folk all together as being "his people." I am not one of his people. Further, he says that most blacks are racist, and that's a completely unsubstantiated stereotype about a race.

But, the third paragraph is the real kicker: "Why is it that they always have to bring up the color thing, when any of them are being interviewd on TV two minutes after they are introduced they are talking about or whining about 'being black.'" How can you see that sentence in any other light, but racist?
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

Double standard "political correctness", NOT ONE WORD ABOUT GUMBLE'S PUBLIC RACIST REMARK.

Picture this, Sean Hannity attends a basketball game and says, "this is as black as a democrat convention" The planet would stop spinning, Jimmy Carter would hang himself.

This case now rests in the hands of the Jury, most all Liberal, so I am now found "Guilty as charged" the sentence "Kill The Honkie"

FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS ALIVE AND WELL :singing:
  10. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +190 / 4 / -6

Harry, my post wasn't about Gumble's remark. If you feel he should be issued a warning or suspended from the Patsfans political forum, you can request it. But, my post was specifically about your remarks, which appeared in this forum and violated the rules of this forum.
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

YOU WIN :bricks:
  12. patriotspride

patriotspride Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

patters has a litte boner because hes a moderator .patters has already demonstrated his lack of understanding when it comes to racism in fact he apologized to harry on this board in the past for calling him a racist . he got so much heat his little boner shrunk and he had to back track on his little smear harry campain.thats not much of a track record now is it.patters if you want to see a racist look in the mirror you biggot.
  13. PatsWickedPissah

Ratings:
    +1,321 / 15 / -11

Disable Jersey

Lest there be any confusion, I heartily agreed then amd now that those were inappropriate and untrue statements worthy of thread freezing. Patters' stated rationale was at best somewhat confusing to me. This latest explanation is quite clear and quite appropriate.
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2006