PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Guess that Dr. ElAttrache ain't too shabby

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradyManny

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Interesting article in the NYT about a new therapy for injuries, which if I'm reading it right, could eventually make surgeries unnecessary for muscle/ligament tears:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/17/sports/17blood.html?emc=eta1

They talk about ElAttrache doing the therapy for Saito, and it possibly being why he came back strong.

Ward cites therapy as the reason why he could play in the SB.

Given the news went from dire to cautiously optimistic in a short time span, I have to wonder if they injected TB with any of this or used this therapy on him...

Anyway, given ElAttrache took a beating after TB's infection, thought maybe I'd give the guy some props since it looks like he knows what he's doing after all.

Last edited:
Interesting article in the NYT about a new therapy for injuries, which if I'm reading it right, could eventually make surgeries unnecessary for muscle/ligament tears:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/17/sports/17blood.html?emc=eta1

They talk about ElAttrache doing the therapy for Saito, and it possibly being why he came back strong.

Ward cites therapy as the reason why he could play in the SB.

Given the news went from dire to cautiously optimistic in a short time span, I have to wonder if they injected TB with any of this or used this therapy on him...

Anyway, given ElAttrache took a beating after TB's infection, thought maybe I'd give the guy some props since it looks like he knows what he's doing after all.

Very interesting stuff.

And after reading the article, I would now be surprised if this isn't ultimately revealed to be the reasoning behind Brady's choice of surgeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back