PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Gruden staying at ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is, who's better than Gruden now? Collingsworth? Mayock? Gruden may not be great but he is the best person out of a heap of ****e.

Collingsworth: +1
Mayock: -1

It would probably help if Gruden was better with the rules (see Pereira's fileting of him this past week) and actually took some critical positions of QBs more often. Most of these guys are big boys who can handle the criticisms as long as they are fair and even-handed (Some can't, but that's a different story).

I don't mind the rules thing, it makes him seem a bit wild and crazy, which is ok with me.

The weak leg is Tirico. He just adds nothing to the show IMHO.

Watching the Saints/Pats game a couple years back Jon Gruden and Jaws got so up Brees' buttocks that I had to mute the TV. I had to mute the Pats/Chiefs game this year too, they are annoying and they hardly do play by play, just talk about how great some QBs are.

Interesting quote from someone who calls themselves LivinLovin&Breathin_Brady!

I think they could use someone on the team with a defensive point of view, but I'd dump Jaws before I'd dump Gruden.

I don't mind Gruden. Liked him as a coach and as an announcer/analyst. Not sure who they'd replace him with if he did leave though. I like the Collinsworth/Michaels and the Nantz/Simms duos.

Yeah, I'd go with Collinsworth/Michaels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back