Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT: Great new site...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patsox23, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patsox23

patsox23 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -0

from NEM, getting better and better...

We are adding many new features to our Patriot's Fan Forum, as we grow, and grow.

While the Patriot's topics are still the priority, and in addition too our forums for the other Boston area teams, entertainment, political, etc...we have added the following great features, features that sets us aside from any other Pats board.

We have added the inclusion of BELICHICK BUCKS.

What are Belichick Bucks, or BBs, as we call them.

They are NOT real money, but you earn them every time you post something, or respond to certain posts or perform things for the site, such as being a moderator, etc... and you can get interest on those Bucks if you deposit them in the *********** Worldwide Bank (not a real bank, but on our site, and you can ONLY deposit Belichick Bucks....)

We also have a poker room where you play with a minimum of $1,000.00 in PLAY MONEY and the weekly high chiop winners receive more Belichick Bucks.

We have a weekly lottery, where you can invest your Belichick Bucks at a buck an chance to win evern more Belichick Bucks.

We have a "bookmaker area" where you can place wagers, using BELICHICK BUCKS, on selected sporting events, with the odds posted, and win even more Belichick Bucks.

And then, you can hold onto your bucks, or invest them at the bank, or use them for certain prizes that we will be offering.

All of these features, while being a part of our fan forum site, will , eventually be moved off of the front page, and into a special game room area for all of our members to enjoy.

THERE IS NO REAL MONEY INVOLVED, YOU WIN BELICHICK BUCKS, AND YOU INVEST THEM, OR USE THEM FOR PRIZES....

And, of course, there is great Patriots conversation.

Three writers from the Boston Globe, and Herald, have joined us and will be adding their inside information, Mike Reiss of the Globe, Mike Felger of the Herald, and John Tomase of the Herald.

There will be some former Pats players joining us too, inthe near future.

So, drop over, take a look, and register...IT IS FREE, and there will be alot for you to enjoy as well as some great Patriot talk.

Here's the link.

http://***********.com

COME ON OVER AND GET YHOURSELF SOME OF THOSE GREAT BELICHICK BUCKS

NEM

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +817 / 27 / -33

The site is ok, too many bells and whistles.. prefer the content and the posters who stick here. I think they have gotten too big and fancy too fast, and will have some problems.

3. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I know there's no hard feelings between Nem and Ian and that's all well and good, etc, but doesn't this forum have an anti-spam rule..? Everyday we see another ad for this other website. I know Patters would never enforce the forum rules since Nem is a liberal but geez, enough is enough...

4. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +581 / 22 / -19

Putting On My Moderator's Hat

Ian was okay with the last thread announcing NEM's site, but I agree that enough is enough. This thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.